Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets give Fatty Matty a chance to explain himself about hiding in his house when someone knocked, cowering and the sound of Cosmo's voice and his white trash trailer park, etc

Go down

Lets give Fatty Matty a chance to explain himself about hiding in his house when someone knocked, cowering and the sound of Cosmo's voice and his white trash trailer park, etc Empty Lets give Fatty Matty a chance to explain himself about hiding in his house when someone knocked, cowering and the sound of Cosmo's voice and his white trash trailer park, etc

Post by Saara 02.02.12 16:12

Here ya go Matty, I have will lock the thread for outside comments, and I will not comment myself

Here is your chance to explian

*What were you THINKING when you were stupid enough to email Cos and give away your full name ?

*Why did you hide in your house and call the cops when some people just stopped by to say hi ?

* Why did you cower like a bitch becuse you got a phone call ?

*What was with that shithole lowlife scum trailer park you lived in ?

*What did jeff Thorne say when he told you that you were cammed ?

*What do you tell your family when the ask you WTF is going on with their names and pics all over the internet ?

You have the floor Matty...you know I already have your name, address, phone number personal info right down to your DMV and credit report, so no fear of my "getting your info" when I already have it.....get it off your chest fatty Matty.....got ballz fatso ?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lets give Fatty Matty a chance to explain himself about hiding in his house when someone knocked, cowering and the sound of Cosmo's voice and his white trash trailer park, etc Empty Re: Lets give Fatty Matty a chance to explain himself about hiding in his house when someone knocked, cowering and the sound of Cosmo's voice and his white trash trailer park, etc

Post by Saara 02.02.12 20:52

What's wrong fatty Matty ?

Here you have a venue to explain yourself where someone who MATTERS and is not drooling on their keyboard might actually read what you post.

No Ballz Fatty Matty ?

What a Face

Saara wrote:Here ya go Matty, I have will lock the thread for outside comments, and I will not comment myself

*What were you THINKING when you were stupid enough to email Cos and give away your full name ?

*Why did you hide in your house and call the cops when some people just stopped by to say hi ?

*What do you tell your family when the ask you WTF is going on with their names and pics all over the internet ?

You have the floor Matty...you know I already have your name, address, phone number personal info right down to your DMV and credit report, so no fear of my "getting your info" when I already have it.....get it off your chest fatty Matty.....got ballz fatso ?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lets give Fatty Matty a chance to explain himself about hiding in his house when someone knocked, cowering and the sound of Cosmo's voice and his white trash trailer park, etc Empty Re: Lets give Fatty Matty a chance to explain himself about hiding in his house when someone knocked, cowering and the sound of Cosmo's voice and his white trash trailer park, etc

Post by Saara 03.02.12 13:55

Fatty Matty still has his fat bloated face pressed against the glass licking the windows

Hi Fatty Matty
lol!

But is too big a pussy to come in

Saara wrote:What's wrong fatty Matty ?

Here you have a venue to explain yourself where someone who MATTERS and is not drooling on their keyboard might actually read what you post.

No Ballz Fatty Matty ?

What a Face

Saara wrote:Here ya go Matty, I have will lock the thread for outside comments, and I will not comment myself

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 05.02.12 11:36

Fatty Matty still cowering like a bitch ?

Here ya go Matty, I have will lock the thread for outside comments, and I will not comment myself

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down