Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLP.info will be back soon....Told ya...LOLZ

2 posters

Go down

DLP.info will be back soon....Told ya...LOLZ Empty DLP.info will be back soon....Told ya...LOLZ

Post by Saara 05.02.12 11:38

cheers

Last edited by Saara on 06.02.12 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

DLP.info will be back soon....Told ya...LOLZ Empty Re: DLP.info will be back soon....Told ya...LOLZ

Post by Autobot 05.02.12 13:05

Saara wrote: cheers

Mark Cuban giving you trouble ?
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

DLP.info will be back soon....Told ya...LOLZ Empty Re: DLP.info will be back soon....Told ya...LOLZ

Post by Saara 05.02.12 13:10

Autobot wrote:

Yeah...LOL

I trust the "private" URL info authentication like I trust a bucket with a hole in it,,,,so I used someone else s email and a fugazi address when I created the URL, so I am seeing if I can use my go daddy email and a PO box. If they won't allow it I know Arvixe, Intuit or half a dozen others will.

NBD, the traffic was outgrowing the server anyway
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 05.02.12 13:12

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:

Yeah...LOL

I trust the "private" URL info authentication like I trust a bucket with a hole in it,,,,so I used someone else s email and a fugazi address when I created the URL, so I am seeing if I can use my go daddy email and a PO box. If they won't allow it I know Arvixe, Intuit or half a dozen others will.

I feel ya. A PO box should be sufficient anyway. If they need to verify it that should not be a problem
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 05.02.12 17:28

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:

Yeah...LOL

We'll see. All the data and text is still there, hey have it on some "on hold" status,,,,,, All they really want me to do is buy the whoisit privacy package which is no big deal, but I still don't want my home address listed...so we'll see. Like i said,,,,,, Arvixe doesn't care if you register under Mickey Mouse.

In should post the email exchange between me and godaddy..it's hilarious
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 05.02.12 17:50

Saara wrote:
Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:

Yeah...LOL

We'll see. All the data and text is still there, hey have it on some "on hold" status,,,,,, All they really want me to do is buy the whoisit privacy package which is no big deal, but I still don't want my home address listed...so we'll see. Like i said,,,,,, Arvixe doesn't care if you register under Mickey Mouse.

All that to sell you a $10 privacy deal. Funny
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 05.02.12 17:58

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:

Yeah...LOL

Be back up early next week.... Very Happy
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 05.02.12 18:07

I just looked at dlp.com, looks like lard ass Matt dropped the dime on you. He tried to get this site shut down too right?

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:

Yeah...LOL

Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 05.02.12 18:10

I figured,,,and yes,,,he failed at that too.

So when DLP.info comes back up next week, it will be one more reason to ask,,,,,"You mad fatty Matty" ?

lol!

Autobot wrote:I just looked at dlp.com, looks like lard ass Matt dropped the dime on you. He tried to get this site shut down too right?

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:

Yeah...LOL

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 06.02.12 11:47

Told ya

queen lol!

Saara wrote:I figured,,,and yes,,,he failed at that too.

So when DLP.info comes back up next week, it will be one more reason to ask,,,,,"You mad fatty Matty" ?

lol!

Autobot wrote:I just looked at dlp.com, looks like lard ass Matt dropped the dime on you. He tried to get this site shut down too right?

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:

Yeah...LOL

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 07.02.12 11:24

Sa , they are having the mother of all Desperate, red faced, prefabricated meltdowns down on DLP.com since they found out the site never went dark. I Emailed you the link, it is hysterical.
Jhoffa is babbling about how you could be arrested, not allowed to leave your state and how he could shut you down if he wanted to, the transsexual houndish is still claiming you are Cosmo and apparently someone on DLP.com, and going on about how he has all your info or some such bullshit, Fat ass Mathew is still claiming you are shut down and he is annoyed as hell that people keep pointing out you never were and how he failed, what a freak show.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 07.02.12 12:04

Autobot wrote:Sa , they are having the mother of all Desperate, red faced, prefabricated meltdowns down on DLP.com since they found out the site never went dark. I Emailed you the link, it is hysterical.
Jhoffa is babbling about how you could be arrested, not allowed to leave your state and how he could shut you down if he wanted to, the transsexual houndish is still claiming you are Cosmo and apparently someone on DLP.com, and going on about how he has all your info or some such bullshit, Fat ass Mathew is still claiming you are shut down and he is annoyed as hell that people keep pointing out you never were and how he failed, what a freak show.

Holy crap, is duct tape dick Houndsy Really puking back up the old “has all my info” proven lie again ? That is one of his 41 unanswered lies I have posted on both sites

Too freakin funny.

The last 3 or 4 months I was on DLP.com he could have asked me anything he liked,,,,,,,, but he waited almost to the DAY I was banned to show his drag queen face again,,,,,I wonder why ?

JHX says I can be arrested ?,,,,,, Can’t leave my State,,,,,,He can shut me down,,,, huh ?
That I’ll have to read later
How will he begin that process exactly ?
“Dear Sirs, I’m Jhoffa_ X, and my name is being………" lol!

Does he think it is an accident that with the exception of Sipos, I only use first names and screen names ?

What's Sipos gonna do, sue me ?

Will that be before or after I show 3 years worth of harassment and stalking from him on 4 different web sites, other people's emal and phone ?

Besides, people on the secret service watch list are ALWAYS taken really seriously huh (I did dat 2)

LOLZ

What a tard

I'll read it later...Thanks
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 07.02.12 12:22

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:Sa , they are having the mother of all Desperate, red faced, prefabricated meltdowns down on DLP.com since they found out the site never went dark. I Emailed you the link, it is hysterical.

Holy crap, is duct tape dick Houndsy Really puking back up the old “has all my info” proven lie again ? That is one of his 41 unanswered lies I have posted on both sites

Too freakin funny.

The last 3 or 4 months I was on DLP.com he could have asked me anything he liked,,,,,,,, but he waited almost to the DAY I was banned to show his drag queen face again,,,,,I wonder why ?

JHX says I can be arrested ?,,,,,, Can’t leave my State,,,,,,He can shut me down,,,, huh ?

Does he think it is an accident that with the exception of Sipos, I only use first names and screen names ?

Will that be before or after I show 3 years worth of harassment and stalking from him on 4 different web sites, other people's emal and phone ?

Besides, people on the secret service watch list are ALWAYS taken really seriously huh (I did dat 2)

LOLZ

What a tard

Secret service watch list ?

WTF ?

Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 07.02.12 17:02

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:

Too freakin funny.

LOLZ

What a tard

Secret service watch list ?

WTF ?

Yeah,,,,,,You missed all that ?

He borderline threatend Obama on AWE.com,,,,,, I gave a friend of mine a URL and a post number,,,,,later that day the suits showed up at his front door,,, he shit his pants,,,Dude can't fly without without a TSA supervisor signing off....(I did dat TOO)

That is actually what started his psycho obsession with me to begin with
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 07.02.12 18:27

Oh man, well that explains a lot.
But, but, he spent his weekend emailing go daddy and got your site put on hold and non accessible for an hour and a half, he sure got you back huh ?
Wink
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 07.02.12 22:14

Autobot wrote:Oh man, well that explains a lot.
But, but, he spent his weekend emailing go daddy and got your site put on hold and non accessible for an hour and a half, he sure got you back huh ?
Wink

Bwa ha Ha,,,,next thing you know he'll be sending Pizzas to my house,,,,oh wait, he can't, in years of trying he has never gotten my address.

You are SO right,,,,,I only put him on a government watch list, posted all his info, pics of his family, got him fired, made him a laughing stock, plastered his name all over the internet, Googling his name brings up like 8 links mocking and exposing him on page 1 belittled and humiliated him,,,,,but,,,,he got my site put on hold,,,,,which was back up the same day,,,, and it only took him an entire weekend..... lol!

Gee...maybe stalking me for 3 years was a bad idea... bounce
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 08.02.12 20:50

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:Oh man, well that explains a lot.
Wink

Bwa ha Ha,,,,next thing you know he'll be sending Pizzas to my house,,,,oh wait, he can't, in years of trying he has never gotten my address.

You are SO right,,,,,I only put him on a government watch list, posted all his info, pics of his family, got him fired, made him a laughing stock, plastered his name all over the internet, Googling his name brings up like 8 links mocking and exposing him on page 1 belittled and humiliated him,,,,,but,,,,he got my site put on hold,,,,,which was back up the same day,,,, and it only took him an entire weekend..... lol!

Gee...maybe stalking me for 3 years was a bad idea... bounce

So Sa, Have you been shut down yet?
Wink
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:53

BUMP
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down