Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoGo (Lisa) Cyber whore, adultress, unfit mother, and Fatty Matty shill bitch...a prime contender for drooler of the month

Go down

GoGo (Lisa) Cyber whore, adultress, unfit mother, and Fatty Matty shill bitch...a prime contender for drooler of the month Empty GoGo (Lisa) Cyber whore, adultress, unfit mother, and Fatty Matty shill bitch...a prime contender for drooler of the month

Post by Saara 05.02.12 19:10

What's the only thing worse than a drooler ?
A drooler kunt
That's GoGo (Lisa)

She lives in a vacant lot outside of Mcminnville Tennesse with her bastard kids (fathers unknown) and laid off unemployed husband. She spends her days being a virtual semen dump for fatty Matty Sipos, Cuckey Boy Dale (Roo) and any other drooler who requests her bukakee goalie services, and spreading her legs in exchange for monygrams on skype (known as prostitution, whoring, cyber whoreing, etc)
(An actual "request" was once,,, "GoGo get you ass to skype NOW bitch, we need to talk",,,,she did, no questions asked)

She has admitted to her cyber johns she "can't stand" her husband and that he hasn't fucked her in years

She currently has an open child neglect case with Warren county TN CPS (I did dat) she openly applauded the murder of a 9 year old child to keep from being ERejected by her cyber johns, and once claimed "she never had cyber sex"...I promptly posted intercepted PMs proving she had... lol!

Once the child neglect case is closed, I will poster ALL of her info, last name, address, phone number, etc

When she realized I had all of her info she had a screaming weeping psychotic episode in "paltalk" and then disappeared for a month from DLP.com vowing to "never come back". Needless to say (LOLZ) she did, and soon after she was BANNED for a month, and the FIRST DAY it was lifted, she crawled back in, mouth open, ready to guzzle more drooler spooze...what a loser

Her pride and joy (her admission) is a 14 year old truck and a mangy tree outside her shack.
In her EXACT words,,,"People who buy nice things, nice houses and nice vehicles are stupid'
pig
A common white trash whore..but a PRIME contender for drooler of the month soon
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down