Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets go over this one more time…

2 posters

Go down

Lets go over this one more time… Empty Lets go over this one more time…

Post by Saara 12.02.12 7:48

(I am putting this in the blog and the FAQ)

I got 3 emails back to back, apparently from people not fully familiar with the origins of this site and DLP.info,,,,,, wanting to know the full story of my nuclear annihilation of some people and of DLP.com, (Traffic down by almost half since I started the sites, it’s neither cyclical or a coincidence)

Here is the deal for the benefit of those late for the party,,,,,,, and for those who may be confused, here is a VERY abbreviated thumbnail FACTUAL overview.

It is nowhere near as complicated as some would like others to believe. It is the classic bully tries to bully and bully gets bullied story

• Matt Sipos “borderline “ threatened the President on AWE.com, so I gave a URL and post number to a friend of mine who is a federal Marshall, (Something ANYONE should do) later that day the suits showed up at his house. He shit his pants and has been psycho obsessed with me ever since. Keep in mind I had hardly spoken to him or read his posts prior to this. Had I known he was a babbling coward who would shit his pants at the idea of swatting a fly, I probably would have ignored his lame threat to Obama

• His cyber hole GoGo, (Lisa) was desperate for attention since a poster named Cotton (broker) broke her heart by pointing out they knew each other from the INTERNET and that because he was nice to her and sent her money in exchange for cyber sex,, didn’t mean he was going to “rescue” her from her IRL pathetic white trash existence. To try to “E-impress” the drooler boys, she humped Sipos tree limb size leg and became his shill whore

• Jhoffa_X, the owner of the failing DLP.com is barely mentally functional. He is a wet brained sedentary housebound drunk who fancied himself the “smartest of the stupid people’. So nonsensical were his rantings I easily called him out on a weekly basis and shot his half baked notions down in flames. When I exposed the fact he had NO business even discussing politics, religion, social issues or any adult topic, much less OWN a site he was pissed, but we were still relitivly "ok". When he attacked me IRL, I exposed the fact his entire on line persona was a fraud borrowed from a near by business man he knew of, and that he had asked for the personal info of "Roo" (Dale) but asked me not to tell anyone, Dale included, he went into blind rage.

• Years ago I exposed Houndish1 as a female impersonator and in the process, caught him in literally scores of lies and fabrications (41 of which are posted in the “droolers” forum) Since then he has been on paranoid schizoid up and down roller coaster of going from stalking me to RUNNING at the virtual site of me. He was MIA from DLP.com for months to almost the DAY I was banned, and then SUDDENLY reappeared. (As a sidebar, a pic could have proven me wrong about his gender, but all he could muster was a silly as dark shadowy pic of some random woman on a beach taken from 100 feet away)

• I say with a total lack of sarcasm and in all seriousness, the utter ignorance of many of the posters in DLP.com amazes me. I am NOT joking, I actually was shocked back in the old AWE.com days as a 20 something kid at the time that there were adults living outside of group homes who were that amazingly stupid. In case you didn’t notice, I have limited tolerance for stupidity, so I was sometimes a bit tough on them, some took it personally

• Pat)_Rick (Amnesty, Sheikyabooty, Sheik, etc) is a multi site internet whacko legend. For reasons I will NEVER reveal, I happen to know his actual story, both his IRL bio, his on line bio and his faux bio. I recognized him the FIRST day he logged on to AWE.com, and busted him

All of that was fine, it is after all, ONLY THE INTERNET. All the childish fighting was nothing more than a video game to me, one I was really good at. With the exception of my notifying the authorities about Sipos comments on the president, (anyone's civic duty) it was JUST the internet.

Their fatal mistake, is that all of the above mentioned people (and others) made the mistake of to one extent or the other, trying to take the fight to IRL (In real life)

That is an intrusion that is unacceptable, and that is why they NOW have issues ranging from the mild bitch slap of total embarrassment and fucked on line cred, all the way up to others having their their web site failing, to being fired from jobs and removed from company web sites, to friends and family seeing their on line psychosis, to being in the cross hairs of their local county officials and being in danger of their world being turned upside down. (I Did Dat)

There is a quote from the movie “Teen Wolf’ (one of my faves) that goes….”Never play pool with a guy who has a city for a first name”

Good advice, just like….. “Don’t play IRL internet war with a chick who has a MSCS, is a CCIE and worked in internet and network infrastructure for 4 years in the military and 7 years in civilian life”…you will lose every time .

I have shown nothing illegal or used anything obtained illegally, every statement I have made about their IRL can be documented, and my sources are PUBLIC records available to anyone....you just have to know how to access it.

I do have some things obtained through somewhat less then ethical ways, and the fact that they were obtained that way is the ONLY reason a LOT MORE personal info and dirt has not been published, up to and including text message transcripts, medical records, emails, employment info and police reports. These are used only for the amusement of me and some friends who are interested. Some I may post later on after some things are "closed out"...we'll see

No one tries to fuck with my friends and family, NO one, and the fact that they failed miserably buys them no mercy.

I warned them,,,all they had to do was nothing,,,they should have listened

When is it over ?
When I say so

Any bullshit attempts to rewrite history from the droolers notwithstanding, that is the real story...Don't like it ?
TFB

Smile
Sa'

Last edited by Saara on 13.03.12 10:14; edited 2 times in total
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lets go over this one more time… Empty Re: Lets go over this one more time…

Post by Lakeco 12.02.12 9:26

Chica, all I can say is, Damn!

I got 3 emails back to back, apparently from people not fully familiar with the origins of this site and DLP.info,,,,,, wanting to know the full story of my nuclear annihilation of some people and of DLP.com, (Traffic down by almost half since I started the sites, it’s neither cyclical or a coincidence)

Here is the deal for the benefit of those late for the party,,,,,,, and for those who may be confused, here is a VERY abbreviated thumbnail FACTUAL overview.

It is nowhere near as complicated as some would like others to believe. It is the classic bully tries to bully and bully gets bullied story

• Matt Sipos “borderline “ threatened the President on AWE.com, so I gave a URL and post number to a friend of mine who is a federal Marshall, (Something ANYONE should do) later that day the suits showed up at his house. He shit his pants and has been psycho obsessed with me ever since. Keep in mind I had hardly spoken to him or read his posts prior to this. Had I known he was a babbling coward who would shit his pants at the idea of swatting a fly, I probably would have ignored his lame threat to Obama

• His cyber hole GoGo, (Lisa) was desperate for attention since a poster named Cotton (broker) broke her heart by pointing out they knew each other from the INTERNET and that because he was nice to her and sent her money in exchange for cyber sex,, didn’t mean he was going to “rescue” her from her IRL pathetic white trash existence. To try to “E-impress” the drooler boys, she humped Sipos tree limb size leg and became his shill whore

• Jhoffa_X, the owner of the failing DLP.com is barely mentally functional. He is a wet brained sedentary housebound drunk who fancied himself the “smartest of the stupid people’. So nonsensical were his rantings I easily called him out on a weekly basis and shot his half baked notions down in flames. When I exposed the fact he had NO business even discussing politics, religion, social issues or any adult topic, much less OWN a site he was pissed, when I exposed the fact his entire on line persona was a fraud borrowed from a near by business man he knew of, he went into blind rage.

• Years ago I exposed Houdnish1 as a female impersonator and in the process, caught him in literally scores of lies and fabrications (41 of which are posted in the “droolers” forum) Since then he has been on paranoid schizoid up and down roller coaster of going from stalking me to RUNNING at the virtual site of me. He was MIA from DLP.com to almost the DAY I was banned, and then SUDDENLY reappeared. (As a sidebar, a pic could have proven me wring about his gender, but all he could muster was a silly as dark shadowy pic of some random woman on a beach taken from 100 feet away)

• I say with a total lack of sarcasm and in all seriousness, the utter ignorance of many of the posters in DLP.com amazes me. I am NOT joking, I actually was shocked back in the old AWE.com days as a 20 something kid at the time that there were adults living outside of group homes who were that amazingly stupid. In case you didn’t notice, I have limited tolerance for stupidity, so I was sometimes a bit tough on them, some took it personally

• Pat)_Rick (Amnesty, Sheikyabooty, Sheik, etc) is a multi site internet whacko legend. For reasons I will NEVER reveal, I happen to know his actual story, both his IRL bio, his on line bio and his faux bio. I recognized him the FIRST day he logged on to AWE.com, and busted him

All of that was fine, it is after all, ONLY THE INTERNET. All the childish fighting was nothing more than a video game to me, one I was really good at. With the exception of my notifying the authorities about Sipos comments on the president, (anyone's civic duty) it was JUST the internet.

Their fatal mistake, is that all of the above mentioned people (and others) made the mistake of to one extent or the other, trying to take the fight to IRL (In real life)

That is an intrusion that is unacceptable, and that is why they have issues ranging from the mild bitch slap of total embarrassment and fucked on line cred, to their web site failing, to being fired from jobs and removed from company web sites, to friends and family seeing their on line psychosis, to being in the cross hairs of their local county officials and being in danger of their world being turned upside down.

There is a quote from the movie “Teen Wolf’ (one of my faves) that goes….”Never play pool with a guy who has a city for a first name”

Good advice, just like….. “Don’t play IRL internet war with a chick who has a MSCS, is a CCIE and worked in internet and network infrastructure for 4 years in the military and 7 years in civilian life”…you will lose every time .

I have shown nothing illegal or used anything obtained illegally, every statement I have made about their IRL can be documented, and my sources are PUBLIC records available to anyone....you just have to know how to access it.

I do have some things obtained through somewhat less then ethical ways, and the fact taht they were obtained that way is the ONLY reason a LOT MORE personal info and dirt has not been published, up to and including text message transcripts, medical records, emails, employment info and police reports. These are used only for the amusement of me and some friends who are interested. Some I may post later on after some things are "closed out"...we'll see

No one tries to fuck with my friends and family, NO one, and the fact that they failed miserably buys them no mercy.

When is it over ?
When I say so

Any bullshit attempts to rewrite history from the droolers notwithstanding, that is the real story...Don't like it ?
TFB

Smile
Sa'
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 13.02.12 17:35

Lakeco wrote:Chica, all I can say is, Damn!

• Jhoffa_X, the owner of the failing DLP.com is barely mentally functional. He is a wet brained sedentary housebound drunk who fancied himself the “smartest of the stupid people’. So nonsensical were his rantings I easily called him out on a weekly basis and shot his half baked notions down in flames. When I exposed the fact he had NO business even discussing politics, religion, social issues or any adult topic, much less OWN a site he was pissed, when I exposed the fact his entire on line persona was a fraud borrowed from a near by business man he knew of, he went into blind rage.

• Years ago I exposed Houdnish1 as a female impersonator and in the process, caught him in literally scores of lies and fabrications (41 of which are posted in the “droolers” forum) Since then he has been on paranoid schizoid up and down roller coaster of going from stalking me to RUNNING at the virtual site of me. He was MIA from DLP.com to almost the DAY I was banned, and then SUDDENLY reappeared. (As a sidebar, a pic could have proven me wring about his gender, but all he could muster was a silly as dark shadowy pic of some random woman on a beach taken from 100 feet away)

That is an intrusion that is unacceptable, and that is why they have issues ranging from the mild bitch slap of total embarrassment and fucked on line cred, to their web site failing, to being fired from jobs and removed from company web sites, to friends and family seeing their on line psychosis, to being in the cross hairs of their local county officials and being in danger of their world being turned upside down.

I do have some things obtained through somewhat less then ethical ways, and the fact taht they were obtained that way is the ONLY reason a LOT MORE personal info and dirt has not been published, up to and including text message transcripts, medical records, emails, employment info and police reports. These are used only for the amusement of me and some friends who are interested. Some I may post later on after some things are "closed out"...we'll see

When is it over ?
When I say so

TFB

Smile
Sa'

I hope that's a "good' damn
Smile

One other thing,,,,,, there is a REASON I use some FULL names and some first names only, nicknames, screen names, etc.

The full names, I am careful to post only what can be documented by info I have obtained by PUBLIC RECORDS,,,,The others, I have obtained by other means, and or I would mess up onging things if I poste them,,,,, but make no mistake,,,,, just because I don't POST your full name,,,,(yet) don't mean I don't have it (No relation to RONALD I presume... Very Happy )

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lets go over this one more time… Empty Bump

Post by Saara 13.03.12 10:15

In case anyone forgot or is still unclear...BUMP

Saara wrote:(I am putting this in the blog and the FAQ)

• Jhoffa_X, the owner of the failing DLP.com is barely mentally functional. He is a wet brained sedentary housebound drunk who fancied himself the “smartest of the stupid people’. So nonsensical were his rantings I easily called him out on a weekly basis and shot his half baked notions down in flames. When I exposed the fact he had NO business even discussing politics, religion, social issues or any adult topic, much less OWN a site he was pissed, but we were still relitivly "ok". When he attacked me IRL, I exposed the fact his entire on line persona was a fraud borrowed from a near by business man he knew of, and that he had asked for the personal info of "Roo" (Dale) but asked me not to tell anyone, Dale included, he went into blind rage.

• Years ago I exposed Houndish1 as a female impersonator and in the process, caught him in literally scores of lies and fabrications (41 of which are posted in the “droolers” forum) Since then he has been on paranoid schizoid up and down roller coaster of going from stalking me to RUNNING at the virtual site of me. He was MIA from DLP.com for months to almost the DAY I was banned, and then SUDDENLY reappeared. (As a sidebar, a pic could have proven me wrong about his gender, but all he could muster was a silly as dark shadowy pic of some random woman on a beach taken from 100 feet away)

That is an intrusion that is unacceptable, and that is why they NOW have issues ranging from the mild bitch slap of total embarrassment and fucked on line cred, all the way up to others having their their web site failing, to being fired from jobs and removed from company web sites, to friends and family seeing their on line psychosis, to being in the cross hairs of their local county officials and being in danger of their world being turned upside down. (I Did Dat)

I do have some things obtained through somewhat less then ethical ways, and the fact that they were obtained that way is the ONLY reason a LOT MORE personal info and dirt has not been published, up to and including text message transcripts, medical records, emails, employment info and police reports. These are used only for the amusement of me and some friends who are interested. Some I may post later on after some things are "closed out"...we'll see

When is it over ?
When I say so

TFB

Smile
Sa'
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down