Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billybob Sipos forced to move?

2 posters

Go down

Billybob Sipos forced to move? Empty Billybob Sipos forced to move?

Post by Autobot 12.03.12 20:22

There is chatter about "good luck in his new home". Did Saara drive him out of his own home? This should be interesting
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Billybob Sipos forced to move? Empty Re: Billybob Sipos forced to move?

Post by Saara 13.03.12 6:40

Autobot wrote:There is chatter about "good luck in his new home". Did Saara drive him out of his own home? This should be interesting

Interesting . That would make what, 13 addresses in 10 years ? If this is true,,,,, do we dare say mission accomplished ?

Hi fat fuck, we know you read every word here,,,,,,,,Did you have to move because I outed you to the IRS, all your creditors, customers and associates ?

How's that workin out for ya fat fuck ?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 13.03.12 8:28

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:There is chatter about "good luck in his new home". Did Saara drive him out of his own home? This should be interesting

Interesting . That would make what, 13 addresses in 10 years ? If this is true,,,,, do we dare say mission accomplished ?

Hi fat fuck, we know you read every word here,,,,,,,,Did you have to move because I outed you to the IRS, all your creditors, customers and associates ?

FYI, there is some poster up there some people are claiming is you, I'll send you a link.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 13.03.12 8:31

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:

FYI, there is some poster up there some people are claiming is you, I'll send you a link.

O fucking K,,,,,,I will nip that shit in the bud RIGHT fucking now
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 14.03.12 9:00

Abot, any update on me forcing fat ass Matthew Billybob Sipos to RUN from his own home and HIDE?

Maybe he'll move back to that shit hole trailer park in Houston,,,,,, or that that stinking Appalachian mining town in that shack by the railroad tracks.

Bwa ha ha
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down