Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoGo has a HUGE public meltdown on DLP.com, LMAO!

2 posters

Go down

GoGo has a HUGE public meltdown on DLP.com, LMAO! Empty GoGo has a HUGE public meltdown on DLP.com, LMAO!

Post by Autobot 14.03.12 20:19

http://downloadpolitics.info/

http://downloadpolitics.info/Assorted_Drooler_News.html

This Dagny lady rips her a new one then makes her cry. GoGo then desperately claims "Dagny is Saara" and Dagny then makes a fool of her and makes her cry harder. Dagny hit her on everything from cyber fucking Sipos to her info being broadcast to her trrrroooooooy LULZ.
This thread is Golden.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?26841-Sarah-sends-her-love!!!!

Sa' I say we invite this Dagny women here. She has potential
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

GoGo has a HUGE public meltdown on DLP.com, LMAO! Empty Re: GoGo has a HUGE public meltdown on DLP.com, LMAO!

Post by Saara 14.03.12 20:35

Autobot wrote:This Dagny lady rips her a new one then makes her cry. GoGo then desperately claims "Dagny is Saara" and Dagny then makes a fool of her and makes her cry harder. Dagny hit her on everything from cyber fucking Sipos to her info being broadcast to her trrrroooooooy LULZ.
This thread is Golden.

You dinged me in the middle of the Bulls game damn it !

What a pathetic whore,,,Bwa ha ha,,,,,notice she can't deny ANYTHING because it is all to easy to document ???

I see Fat Fuck Sipos chimed in at the end from his phone,,,,Bwa ha ha
Notice he can't deny anything either. In fact,,,,,,he can't say much at all,,,,,lol

I have been neglecting the cyber whore on these sites recently, I think it's time to call that Cheri Richards at Warren County CPS back and fain some more outrage about the deplorable neglectful mother she is and move that along a bit.

Dagny is welcome here as long as she doesn't discuss politics,,,,,,, Randists make me crazy.
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

GoGo has a HUGE public meltdown on DLP.com, LMAO! Empty Re: GoGo has a HUGE public meltdown on DLP.com, LMAO!

Post by Autobot 14.03.12 20:41

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:This Dagny lady rips her a new one then makes her cry. GoGo then desperately claims "Dagny is Saara" and Dagny then makes a fool of her and makes her cry harder. Dagny hit her on everything from cyber fucking Sipos to her info being broadcast to her trrrroooooooy LULZ.
This thread is Golden.

What a pathetic whore,,,Bwa ha ha,,,,,notice she can't deny ANYTHING because it is all to easy to document ???

Notice he can't deny anything either. In fact,,,,,,he can't say much at all,,,,,lol

I have been neglecting the cyber whore on these sites recently, I think it's time to call that Cheri Richards at Warren County CPS back and fain some more outrage about the deplorable neglectful mother she is and move that along a bit.

Dagny is welcome here as long as she doesn't discuss politics,,,,,,, Randists make me crazy.

I'm gonna log in under that "other account" and send her a PM invitation to register and log in here.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 15.03.12 13:01

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
This thread is Golden.

I'm gonna log in under that "other account" and send her a PM invitation to register and log in here.

It get better, in another thread she says her husband was giving her a foot massage. Would that be the same husband she cheats on, told everyone she can't stand, lost his job and hasn't fucked her in three years?
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 15.03.12 13:06

Autobot wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
This thread is Golden.

It get better, in another thread she says her husband was giving her a foot massage. Would that be the same husband she cheats on, told everyone she can't stand, lost his job and hasn't fucked her in three years?

"Foot massage"
"Slim"
"her pines and maples"
"367 pound boyfriend"
"13 year old truuuuuuck"
Bwa ha Ha

What a pathetic whore

Wht did you her from this Dagny chick?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 15.03.12 13:12

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
This thread is Golden.

"Foot massage"
"Slim"
"her pines and maples"
"367 pound boyfriend"
"13 year old truuuuuuck"
Bwa ha Ha

What a pathetic whore

No answer yet. I caught that bullshit about her pines and maples, LOL. Someone needs to tell the barefoot whore living in a vacant lot in the middle of the woods does not mean they're YOUR maples and pines. Sound like an alcoholic homeless Vietnam vet living in a tent in a forest preserve looking around at "his" trees".
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 15.03.12 13:38

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
This thread is Golden.

"Foot massage"
"Slim"
"her pines and maples"
"367 pound boyfriend"
"13 year old truuuuuuck"
Bwa ha Ha

What a pathetic whore

No answer yet. I caught that bullshit about her pines and maples, LOL. Someone needs to tell the barefoot whore living in a vacant lot in the middle of the woods does not mean they're YOUR maples and pines. Sound like an alcoholic homeless Vietnam vet living in a tent in a forest preserve looking around at "his" trees".

There, I gave the whore better billing on the front page and called everyone's attention to her meltdown and her other "problems". I even mentioned her 367 pound boyfriend Matthew Sipos for good measure.
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 15.03.12 17:10

Ok so I had a chat with "Dagny" right? She was worried about her security but I gained her trust enough for her to give me her web based email address. I sent her some things you had sent me and she found most of it funny. She laughed her ass off at the pics of Lisa and her white trash spawn and when I showed her son's arrest record, she was not surprised. She is "thinking" about posting here from time to time.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 15.03.12 17:15

Autobot wrote:Ok so I had a chat with "Dagny" right? She was worried about her security but I gained her trust enough for her to give me her web based email address. I sent her some things you had sent me and she found most of it funny. She laughed her ass off at the pics of Lisa and her white trash spawn and when I showed her son's arrest record, she was not surprised. She is "thinking" about posting here from time to time.

Whatever,,,,, totally up to her. Did you send those pics of "Slim" standing by the backstop looking like something out of Deliverance or of Sipos drunk ass pig sister at the bar? Those are CLASSICS
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:50

Bump
Autobot wrote:http://downloadpolitics.info/

http://downloadpolitics.info/Assorted_Drooler_News.html

This Dagny lady rips her a new one then makes her cry. GoGo then desperately claims "Dagny is Saara" and Dagny then makes a fool of her and makes her cry harder. Dagny hit her on everything from cyber fucking Sipos to her info being broadcast to her trrrroooooooy LULZ.
This thread is Golden.

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down