Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLP.com March and April traffic ......good news and bad news

3 posters

Go down

DLP.com March and April traffic ......good news and bad news Empty DLP.com March and April traffic ......good news and bad news

Post by Saara 24.04.12 14:19

Here is the message I just sent Jhoffa_X

Just keeping you in the loop about you pathetic site traffic. I'll do a full rundown on my site but since you don't understand what hits, unique hits and bounce rates mean, probabaly becuse you can't sell ad space becuse your site if full o0f profanity and racism, I won't confuse you with the details here, butb here is the bottom line:

You had a bump of a little under 2%
That's the good news
Here's the bad news
87% of your hits were timed under 120 seconds
Of the 13% that were longer, the average was over 3 hours, an number brought up by the fact there there were 3 IPS that were logged in for periods of over 72 hours
When you take you total hits, unique hits, and bounce rate and compare origin with proxy track backs and IP....
You have 26 regular visitors using approximately 42 different accounts with about half using proxy servers, which means about a third of your “traffic” is socks. In other words, if you approached Google ads, they would reject you for lack of traffic and non legit multiple hits…LOL…..it’s not cyclical
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

DLP.com March and April traffic ......good news and bad news Empty Re: DLP.com March and April traffic ......good news and bad news

Post by dagney 24.04.12 14:57

I wonder where the 2% came from?
LULZ

dagney

Back to top Go down

DLP.com March and April traffic ......good news and bad news Empty Re: DLP.com March and April traffic ......good news and bad news

Post by Saara 24.04.12 19:16

dagney wrote:I wonder where the 2% came from?
LULZ

No joke,,,,,,I think you may have had a lot to do with it.
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 26.04.12 13:15

Surprised that site is still open. Welcome Dagney
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down