Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoGo & Billybob Phone Call Transcript !

2 posters

Go down

GoGo & Billybob Phone Call Transcript ! Empty GoGo & Billybob Phone Call Transcript !

Post by Saara 17.12.11 10:17

This is EPIC

An actual transcript of a call between GOGO and Billybob

Coming soon to

www.downloadpolitics.info

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

GoGo & Billybob Phone Call Transcript ! Empty Re: GoGo & Billybob Phone Call Transcript !

Post by Saara 19.12.11 20:32

Saara wrote:This is EPIC

Coming soon to

Looking into the legality on this one, trying to assure that the person who supplied it will never have it come back on them, and soul searching on the ethics...Not to mention if I DO print this one, it will be hard to get anything more.

I'll decide soon

For now, suffice to say the conversation is a total dysfunctional psycho babble fest.

Stay tuned
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

GoGo & Billybob Phone Call Transcript ! Empty Re: GoGo & Billybob Phone Call Transcript !

Post by Saara 20.12.11 10:14

DAMN IT !

I can't do it,,,Not yet anyway...it is just TOO risky for the person who supplied it to me.

It is really freakin fully too...full blown dysfunction complete with laughable bullshit "If only I was free we could be together" soap opra crap, TOTAL dissing of spouses and lost of fake giggles and dead air.

I [promise as soon as it becomes "safe" to post it I will, and I should have more by then

As a sidebar, people should remember there is NO assurence of privacy on a cell phone, especially text.
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 21.12.11 6:33

Saara wrote:DAMN IT !

I can't do it,,,Not yet anyway...it is just TOO risky for the person who supplied it to me.

It is really freakin fully too...full blown dysfunction complete with laughable bullshit "If only I was free we could be together" soap opra crap, TOTAL dissing of spouses and lost of fake giggles and dead air.

I [promise as soon as it becomes "safe" to post it I will, and I should have more by then

As a sidebar, people should remember there is NO assurence of privacy on a cell phone, especially text.

Probably a wise choice Chica
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 22.12.11 15:57

Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:DAMN IT !

Probably a wise choice Chica

Yeah i know...but what an awsome white trash adulterous babble fest right ?

"That somma-bitch"
CLASSIC !

LOL
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 11.02.12 6:59

I still may post this sometime. Probably on DLP. Info. This is Great stuff

It is particularly amusing when GoGo totally disses her husband and when fat fuck calls him a " summabitch". LMAO at Sipos trying to sound like southern white boy when he is a bohunk steppe niqqer from Ohio who spent most of his life in upstate NY. LOL
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 11.02.12 10:40

Saara wrote:I still may post this sometime. Probably on DLP. Info. This is Great stuff

It is particularly amusing when GoGo totally disses her husband and when fat fuck calls him a " summabitch". LMAO at Sipos trying to sound like southern white boy when he is a bohunk steppe niqqer from Ohio who spent most of his life in upstate NY. LOL

Don't do it girlfriend. You won, don't screw it up by breaking the law.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:57

BUMP....(I have decided I will be posting the transcript very soon)

Saara wrote:This is EPIC

Coming soon to

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down