Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigac (AKA Nancy McFakevet) asks..."when were sanctions used in WW2" Bwwa ha ha

Go down

Bigac (AKA Nancy McFakevet) asks..."when were sanctions used in WW2" Bwwa ha ha Empty Bigac (AKA Nancy McFakevet) asks..."when were sanctions used in WW2" Bwwa ha ha

Post by Saara 08.01.12 11:11

For those of you who don't know bigac, AKA Nancy McFakevet, FKA DOM1, he is the asswipe who claimed to have been LOLZ on the same ship I served on in the navy at the same time I served on it (He is the past also claimed to be a HS football coach who won a state Championship, a teacher, and someone enrolled in PMP certification)

Funny thing, he couldn't answer question ONE about the ship I served on, his claim of coach and teacher vanished when he changed socks, and he didn't bother to find out what the prerequisite were to become a PMP, so I soundly caught him in that lie as well

This however is classic

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?23596-Ron-Paul-Vindicated-on-Iran&p=473951#post473951

Someone who claims to be "educated" asking "when were sanctions used in WW2 ?"

lol!

Then again, he didn't know there was an internal Finnish armed opposition to the pro Nazi government, that Norway and Sweden were De facto Nazi allies, or that The Finnish Government turned and opposed the Nazis in the lapland war either.......so why are we surprised.

AS usual Nancy Mcfakevet, I have pulled off your 3 inch wee wee and slapped you in the face with it...how's that workin out for ya?

lol!

queen

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum