Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Roo" dude is saying he never tried to hack you

2 posters

Go down

The "Roo" dude is saying he never tried to hack you Empty The "Roo" dude is saying he never tried to hack you

Post by Autobot 10.01.12 16:41

Sa', FYI, that Roo is on the other site claiming he didn't try to hack you and he doesnt even know how

Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

The "Roo" dude is saying he never tried to hack you Empty Re: The "Roo" dude is saying he never tried to hack you

Post by Saara 10.01.12 16:47

Autobot wrote: Sa', FYI, that Roo is on the other site claiming he didn't try to hack you and he doesnt even know how

yeah,,,,I could tell he didn't know how,,,,but since I got his IP off the quarantined entry log from the ASA, there is no doubt he tried .

WTF was he thinking ?

Even if I had IO and VLAN info,,,, even I would have trouble slipping through,,,,fucking delusional or what ?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "Roo" dude is saying he never tried to hack you Empty Re: The "Roo" dude is saying he never tried to hack you

Post by Autobot 10.01.12 16:52

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote: Sa', FYI, that Roo is on the other site claiming he didn't try to hack you and he doesnt even know how

yeah,,,,I could tell he didn't know how,,,,but since I got his IP off the quarantined entry log from the ASA, there is no doubt he tried .

WTF was he thinking ?

Even if I had IO and VLAN info,,,, even I would have trouble slipping through,,,,fucking delusional or what ?

Would he have any way of knowing before or during trying to hack in what type of security you have?
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 10.01.12 16:57

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:

WTF was he thinking ?

Would he have any way of knowing before or during trying to hack in what type of security you have?

Well yeah,,,,as soon as he tried a common defualt gateway the ASA signiture would come up and ask for authentication.

If he ended it there,,,I would have no idea who it was and there would have been nothing logged,,,but the idiot didn't realize he left electronic DNA by taking shots in the dark,,,what a dope

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 10.01.12 17:00

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:

WTF was he thinking ?

Well yeah,,,,as soon as he tried a common defualt gateway the ASA signiture would come up and ask for authentication.

If he ended it there,,,I would have no idea who it was and there would have been nothing logged,,,but the idiot didn't realize he left electronic DNA by taking shots in the dark,,,what a dope

lol!

You have to love these people who read a hacker story in wired and all of a sudden they think they are ready for DEFCON.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum