Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do I check out Downloadpolitics.com ?

Go down

How often do I check out Downloadpolitics.com ? Empty How often do I check out Downloadpolitics.com ?

Post by Saara 17.01.12 8:15

How often do I check out Downloadpolitics.com ?

When you see a story about there being less than 10 members logged in in prime time, and I point out that DLP.com is in hospice, that means I was there for about 30 seconds, and have gone no farther than the front page of the forums

Maybe twice a week I scan the sub forum titles to see if anything amusingly stupid has been posted (there almost always is) that I can share on the sits so folks can get a good laugh. While there I also check out the pathetic lack of new threads. (what is there are recycled for months on end) and the laughable socks and shill conversations (Maybe 30 mins a week)

I get lots of email from folks telling me about threads created by whining bitches where I am the topic of their owned obsession....and I check those out (10 mins a week, tops)

90% of what I post here and on DLP.info comes from search engines searches, emails i get and from old business and things I have known for month and even years, but may or may not have even mentioned. There is still VOLUMES of IRL I know but have NEVER posted....some I will post eventually, others it is more fun to know and NOT post.

Sorry droolers, I hear about your whining babble but I almost never read it. As always, you are talking to no one but your own socks, a few losers, and an occasional cyber whore

cheers
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum