Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lala the white trash pig still tauting the proven "college" lie...LOLZ (And drooler losers still buying it)

2 posters

Go down

Lala the white trash pig still tauting the proven "college" lie...LOLZ (And drooler losers still buying it) Empty Lala the white trash pig still tauting the proven "college" lie...LOLZ (And drooler losers still buying it)

Post by Saara 27.01.12 15:33

When the 5'3 260 pound whore pig was asked what her GPA was, she replied "98.6"
Bwa Ha Ha
(NOT KIDDING)
She had NO idea what a GPA is.

The sow is now blatting about how "busy" she is with her school work, and the usual drooling desperate losers (Fatty Matty(Billybob) Sipos, JHX and other assorted lowlife actually BELIEVE her

lol!

The closest that oinking sow ever made it to a college was the time they used a gym at a nearby community collage as a temporary homeless shelter

"college"
"98.6 GPA"
Bwa Ha Ha

Last edited by Saara on 28.01.12 13:21; edited 1 time in total
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lala the white trash pig still tauting the proven "college" lie...LOLZ (And drooler losers still buying it) Empty Re: Lala the white trash pig still tauting the proven "college" lie...LOLZ (And drooler losers still buying it)

Post by Autobot 27.01.12 21:58

Saara wrote:When the 5'3 260 pound whore pig was asked what her GPA was, she replied "98.6"
Bwa Ha Ha
(NOT KIDDING)

The sow is now blatting about how "busy" she is with her school work, and the usual drooling desperate losers (Fatty Matty(Billybob) Sipos, JHX and other assorted lowlife actually BELIEVE her

lol!

The closest that oinking sow ever made it to a college was the time they used a gym at a nearby community collage as a temporary homeless shelter

"college"
"98.6 GPA"
Bwa Ha Ha

Were those toothless hillbilly trash with her in that pic you posted her classmates?
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Lala the white trash pig still tauting the proven "college" lie...LOLZ (And drooler losers still buying it) Empty Re: Lala the white trash pig still tauting the proven "college" lie...LOLZ (And drooler losers still buying it)

Post by Saara 28.01.12 7:17

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:When the 5'3 260 pound whore pig was asked what her GPA was, she replied "98.6"
Bwa Ha Ha
(NOT KIDDING)

lol!

"college"
"98.6 GPA"
Bwa Ha Ha

Were those toothless hillbilly trash with her in that pic you posted her classmates?

DAMN,,,,,I gotta extract that pic again !!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 28.01.12 10:35

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Bwa Ha Ha
(NOT KIDDING)

lol!

"college"
"98.6 GPA"
Bwa Ha Ha

Did you try to tweak the authentication by Telnet? That data never goes away.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 28.01.12 10:42

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Bwa Ha Ha
(NOT KIDDING)

lol!

"college"
"98.6 GPA"
Bwa Ha Ha

Not worth the risk,,,,,, Jhoffa_X is so stupid and IT/VBullitan illiterate I could eat his registry and he wouldn't know it, but Vbullitan themselves or his registrar could do a ping back if a flag went up..

I am lucky enough to still have my telnet ID,,,,,, and I don't wanna risk it just to get a pic of some trailer trash fat mooing cow.

If you want to try it with telnet or VPN be my guest
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 28.01.12 10:46

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Bwa Ha Ha
(NOT KIDDING)

lol!

"college"
"98.6 GPA"
Bwa Ha Ha

Not worth the risk,,,,,, Jhoffa_X is so stupid and IT/VBullitan illiterate I could eat his registry and he wouldn't know it, but Vbullitan themselves or his registrar could do a ping back if a flag went up..

I am lucky enough to still have my telnet ID,,,,,, and I don't wanna risk it just to get a pic of some trailer trash fat mooing cow.

If you want to try it with telnet or VPN be my guest

I may poke around a little, just for shits and giggles. Call you later.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down