Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe V Wade (?) as claimed by the owner of DLP.com

3 posters

Go down

Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe V Wade (?) as claimed by the owner of DLP.com Empty Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe V Wade (?) as claimed by the owner of DLP.com

Post by Autobot 08.02.12 7:46

According to Jhoffa_X, "Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe v Wade". The problem is she was not appointed to the supreme court till 1993, and Roe v Wade was decided in 1973. This guy owns a political site?

Last edited by Autobot on 08.02.12 8:17; edited 1 time in total
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe V Wade (?) as claimed by the owner of DLP.com Empty Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe V Wade (?) as claimed by the owner of DLP.com

Post by Saara 08.02.12 7:50

Autobot wrote:According to Jhoffa_X, "Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe v Wade". The problem is she was not appointed to the supreme court till 1993, and Roe v Wade was decided in 1973. This guy owns a political site?

Are you freaking kidding me ?

He actually said that ?

OMG...LOLZ,,,,what was the context ?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe V Wade (?) as claimed by the owner of DLP.com Empty Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe V Wade (?) as claimed by the owner of DLP.com

Post by Autobot 08.02.12 7:54

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:According to Jhoffa_X, "Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted for Roe v Wade". The problem is she was not appointed to the supreme court till 1993, and Roe v Wade was decided in 1973. This guy owns a political site?

He actually said that ?

He was talking about prop 8 and he claims she wants to commit genocide by aborting minorities or some such bullshit, and that's why she "voted for Roe v Wade"
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 08.02.12 8:02

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:

He actually said that ?

He was talking about prop 8 and he claims she wants to commit genocide by aborting minorities or some such bullshit, and that's why she "voted for Roe v Wade"

OMG I just spit out my coffee LMAO.

What a retard,,,, it was clearly a Google search gone bad.

I am guessing he half read something about Michael Gerson spewing that debunked lie about her saying that in an interview once, (She said no such thing),,,,, and took that to mean she was actually on the court that passed Roe v Wade . Good GAWD what a dope lol!

Strangely, I am not surprised. You aree right,,,,,, he has NO business owning a political site,,,, or even discussing politics
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 08.02.12 8:07

Didn't Clearance Thomas 'vote" for Brown v BOE? He was on that court wasn't he? So was Anthony Kennedy right? LOL
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 08.02.12 21:27

Autobot wrote:Didn't Clearance Thomas 'vote" for Brown v BOE? He was on that court wasn't he? So was Anthony Kennedy right? LOL

All mocking aside for a moment,,,,this is classic

This is the hard core Republican right base

They have no knowledge of history, they are politically illiterate, their prospective, such as they are, are a joke, and they form their twisted perception on a confusing mix of faux noise and talk radio babble, slogans, buzz words and talking points.

He was off by 20 years,,,,,about par for the course
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 11.02.12 10:46

Curiosity got the best of me and I actually went up there are read the post. I try to be the voice of reason sometimes and to tell you the truth I thought he just must have stated it poorly and gave the impression he believed she actually took part in the Roe v Wade decision. I read it, then read it again, and no, it was not just a poor choice of words or a poorly expressed thought, he honestly seems to have thought she served on the court in 1973. I have no words for such ignorance
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 11.02.12 13:17

Lakeco wrote:Curiosity got the best of me and I actually went up there are read the post. I try to be the voice of reason sometimes and to tell you the truth I thought he just must have stated it poorly and gave the impression he believed she actually took part in the Roe v Wade decision. I read it, then read it again, and no, it was not just a poor choice of words or a poorly expressed thought, he honestly seems to have thought she served on the court in 1973. I have no words for such ignorance

I could have told you that Chris, Saara was right, he got his talk radio talking points and his history jumbled. Talk radio is how these dweebs learn their history, and it is almost always wrong, or they get it wrong. How many people out these still believe in the myth that Reagan cut taxes? I would bet half the country and 90 percent of Conservatives.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum