Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long ?

Go down

How long ? Empty How long ?

Post by Frumunda 10.02.12 22:15

So how long do you plan on running your hate - spoof sites ?

Frumunda

Back to top Go down

How long ? Empty Re: How long ?

Post by Saara 10.02.12 22:36

Frumunda wrote:So how long do you plan on running your hate - spoof sites ?

I dunno. To be honest this site will prolly have less drooler mocking and be a blog with the ability to take comments within a few months,,,,,,,,,,but it will continue to link with download politics.info. That site is a better place to expose and humiliate the droolers and the links move onto and up the search engines faster than here. I'll get bored with that too eventually,,,,,,,,Meanwhile I have totally fucked over most of those I had planned to already and a couple have some HUGE IRL shit about to happen .

I tried to warn them trying to fuck with me IRL was a bad idea. They should have listened
Wink
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromunda 11.02.12 10:29

You sure have attracted some attention, that's for sure. I have to admit I have laughed at a lot of your jokes and humor. Maybe if it was at my expense I might not think it was so funny though. I always got along with you both in Argue with everyone and in Download politics. Banning you made that site a lot less interesting. Billybob was a hot mess. Same shit over and over. He tried to ruin every thread. Why didn't he just ask you out and get it over with? Obviously he was and still is obsessed with you.

Fromunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down