Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple registration instructions for the droolers (they seem to be struggling)

Go down

Simple registration instructions for the droolers (they seem to be struggling)  Empty Simple registration instructions for the droolers (they seem to be struggling)

Post by Saara 12.02.12 5:46

Seems the droolers are struggling a bit with the registration process. Seems I am getting few requests (as I predicted) and those I am getting are being submitted with temporary and proxy emails and false information .

So, using small simple words for small simple droolers, here is the process .

* Click on registration
* Enter CORRECT info (As I already explained, if I want your personal info I either already have it or can get it anyway)
*Enter a REAL current Email address. (mine is at the top of the home page. What are you scared of ?)

I will then approve you registration (allow some time, as I actually have a non virtual life)

You can then log in with limited access (the droolers den) and vent your frustrations, rebuke or challenge any claim I have made or make any comment so long as you follow the rules.

If you are NOT a drooler (All droolers know they are droolers) just message me on the site and I will grant full access so long as you follow the general site rules. (there is anti flooding software installed and I and others can edit or delete any post so on the highly unlikely event a drooler slips past me, they may get to make a post or 2, after which they will POOF into cyber space and their IP will be banned)
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down