Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOUNDISH 1 AN INTERESTING SPECIMEN

3 posters

Go down

HOUNDISH 1 AN INTERESTING SPECIMEN Empty HOUNDISH 1 AN INTERESTING SPECIMEN

Post by johnnypeepers 16.02.12 17:40

This houndish 1 fellow looks like he just stepped out of a specimen case i have been telling a few mates of mine about these chaps that you have in the good old USA Fat boy sipos and houndish1 i have not introduced the rest of the loser crew to them yet as the exploits of these two is just to much to bear on one's mind.

this houndish 1 fellow is a real hoop head a pathological liar which is endemic to poofters (fags) and the flair for the dramatic '' outrageous lies and melodrama'' a classic case of look at me...look at me....now you cannot tell me that this poor chap has not been in a psych ward or received ECT therepy , what i do know about houndish 1 is how his demise will be ,they will find him hanging from the back of his trailer park toilet door another victim of Auto Erotic asphyxiation a sad end to a rather sad and lonely little man whose only joy was to be accepted on a site where freaks gathered, eNATIONLISTFORUMS and STORMFRONT are also good gathering places for these specimens.

The jury is out on wether Houndish1 is/was a member of NAMBLA but Fat matt Sipos- jofa_x and zac roy ought are , what is the matter with USA law enforcment authorities why have the cockroaches not been locked up for there crimes against humanity, i will have to leave it here for the moment but i feel rather queasy in the stomach and have to rest.

I will be sending my friend scoop henderson to the states soon to look into these matters and specimens that you have presented here in your fine tome that exposers the droolers freaks and downright bloody liars ans scum that infest gods green earth , so untill then tally ho and toodle loo.
johnnypeepers
johnnypeepers

http://www.tanner7.com

Back to top Go down

HOUNDISH 1 AN INTERESTING SPECIMEN Empty Re: HOUNDISH 1 AN INTERESTING SPECIMEN

Post by Saara 18.02.12 12:09

johnnypeepers wrote:This houndish 1 fellow looks like he just stepped out of a specimen case i have been telling a few mates of mine about these chaps that you have in the good old USA Fat boy sipos and houndish1 i have not introduced the rest of the loser crew to them yet as the exploits of these two is just to much to bear on one's mind.

this houndish 1 fellow is a real hoop head a pathological liar which is endemic to poofters (fags) and the flair for the dramatic '' outrageous lies and melodrama'' a classic case of look at me...look at me....now you cannot tell me that this poor chap has not been in a psych ward or received ECT therepy , what i do know about houndish 1 is how his demise will be ,they will find him hanging from the back of his trailer park toilet door another victim of Auto Erotic asphyxiation a sad end to a rather sad and lonely little man whose only joy was to be accepted on a site where freaks gathered, eNATIONLISTFORUMS and STORMFRONT are also good gathering places for these specimens.

The jury is out on wether Houndish1 is/was a member of NAMBLA but Fat matt Sipos- jofa_x and zac roy ought are , what is the matter with USA law enforcment authorities why have the cockroaches not been locked up for there crimes against humanity, i will have to leave it here for the moment but i feel rather queasy in the stomach and have to rest.

I will be sending my friend scoop henderson to the states soon to look into these matters and specimens that you have presented here in your fine tome that exposers the droolers freaks and downright bloody liars ans scum that infest gods green earth , so untill then tally ho and toodle loo.

He is a hot mess,,,,, perhaps the most pathetic of all the droolers, at very least in then top 5

I have literally been busting him in lies for years,,,,,,, starting with his laughable claim he was a "regular" at tavern on the green In NYC,,,,Literally dozens of lies in between,,, and in the end, the ultimate bust of proving he was a GUY, which caused all the pathological Dominos to fall

Since then he has been psycho obsessed with me, making wild claims, lies about me and talking hilarious shots in the dark.
I am a woman named Becky
I live in Maryland
I live in Ohio
I claimed my husband was a guy named Jose Hernandez
I am a former DJ from Chicago
I am a former army nurse from West Virginia
I am a guy named Cos (he latest fantasy, based ion the fact I used an old email of his to avoid posting mine. He has been invited to call him at 224-558-8934 and ask him anything he likes, needless to ay, he can't, because he would need to find a woman to do it for him...LOL)
.........and other such assorted bullshit

Funny thing,,,,,, he posting this ridiculous pic of some random woman on a beach taken from 100 feet away, and claimed it was "him" ,,,,when I called him out on that lie,,,he vanished from DLP.com for months and only came back....(wait for it) the day after I was banned...LOLZ

Check out the second story from the top

http://downloadpolitics.info/Assorted_Drooler_News.html

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 19.02.12 18:47

Let's not forget Sa, you were ME too, remember? Back when I would occasionally use your ID on Argue with everyone that houndish1 thing, person, or whatever the hell it was, was always the easiest one to bait and work up as well as to get to give up way too much information when I used my own ID.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum