Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Cotton"...If you are talking to me, and even if you are not...fuck you ...LOL

Go down

"Cotton"...If you are talking to me, and even if you are not...fuck you ...LOL Empty "Cotton"...If you are talking to me, and even if you are not...fuck you ...LOL

Post by Saara 18.02.12 12:52

So ABot and others sent me a thread where you are ranting and raving about some "cheese head" bitch who "owes you an apology",,,,,,some seem to think you are talking to me,,,,if so...a few things

1. I almost never go inside the threads at DLP.com, the only reason I go there for much anymore is to laugh at the low traffic,,,,I have plenty of people with socks there who send me stuff,,,,, so if you have something to say to me come here and have the ballz to post or email me.

2.There is some doubt you are the "original cotton, so if your not....I will know for sure soon so fuck off and you can go now,,,if you are the original cotton,,,,go on to #3-#10

3.Did you tell the droolers we used to PM all the time back in the AWE.com days, including those WEEKS GoGo/Lisa was going Mary Todd on you because you broke the news to her you weren't going to "rescue her IRL or is that some kind of secret ? ( "You MADE me feel this way"... "It must be nice to have all the options"... "It's not fucking fair"...good GAWD what a pathetic loser she is) It is only for the sake your YOUR privacy I don't post that entire PM ( I still may post it anyway and delete the references with IRL info)

4. Yes, I called you a cyber whore monger and a cyber John, which we both know is 100% true,,,,so no apologies,,,,,sharing rancid cyber pussy with Sipos is gross...EWWW !

5. I don't live in Wisconsin

6. Don't be a dumb ass...you are not a drooler,,,,quit pretending to be one (IF you are the original)

7. If anyone owes anyone a long over due E-apology.......

8. It's only the internet,,,,stop thinking it's real

9. Blocking a number doesn't prevent the recipient from finding out the origin, when he/she knows how to find out

10. You are judged by the company you keep, even the company you E-Keep,,,,,,you lay down with droolers, you get crabs
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum