Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GDP Doubles, Euro debt crisis averted, Dow over 12k...It's working

2 posters

Go down

GDP Doubles, Euro debt crisis averted, Dow over 12k...It's working  Empty GDP Doubles, Euro debt crisis averted, Dow over 12k...It's working

Post by Saara 27.10.11 11:36

cheers
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

GDP Doubles, Euro debt crisis averted, Dow over 12k...It's working  Empty Re: GDP Doubles, Euro debt crisis averted, Dow over 12k...It's working

Post by felix birdbiter 27.10.11 13:44

I see you are still being stupid sarah

Carry on
felix birdbiter
felix birdbiter

Back to top Go down

GDP Doubles, Euro debt crisis averted, Dow over 12k...It's working  Empty Re: GDP Doubles, Euro debt crisis averted, Dow over 12k...It's working

Post by Saara 27.10.11 16:17

felix birdbiter wrote:I see you are still being stupid sarah

Carry on

Welcome back

You have been missed !

Oh..while I have your attention..what is it with you people in Tennessee and using their front lawns as a basement ?

I have now seen your's and Billybobs, and they BOTH looked like a scene from Judge Valkenheiser's yard in the Movie "Nothing But Trouble "
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by felix birdbiter 28.10.11 12:09

Saara wrote:

Carry on

Welcome back

You have been missed !

Oh..while I have your attention..what is it with you people in Tennessee and using their front lawns as a basement ?

I have now seen your's and Billybobs, and they BOTH looked like a scene from Judge Valkenheiser's yard in the Movie "Nothing But Trouble "

Interesting to say the least.

Send me a picture of my "lawn". I am curious about what you have.
felix birdbiter
felix birdbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 01.11.11 6:36

felix birdbiter wrote:
Saara wrote:

Carry on

Welcome back

You have been missed !

No pics...I actually didn't think anyone would care since AWE had shut down. I'll give you credit for one thing, it IS a gravel road and not a dirt road, but you forgot to mention the road is pretty much your driveway. I also had a chat with the owner of a certain company in front of his office over by that car dealership.....Just a friendly chat....I didn't bust you...no need to thank me
Very Happy
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 04.11.11 6:19

Saara wrote:
felix birdbiter wrote:
Saara wrote:

Carry on

Welcome back

You have been missed !

No pics...I actually didn't think anyone would care since AWE had shut down. I'll give you credit for one thing, it IS a gravel road and not a dirt road, but you forgot to mention the road is pretty much your driveway. I also had a chat with the owner of a certain company in front of his office over by that car dealership.....Just a friendly chat....I didn't bust you...no need to thank me
Very Happy

Did i scare you off ?

Not to worry...if I was going to broadcast your 411...I would have done it by now
You have always been a bit of a jerk, but as far as i know you have done nothing (lately) to warrant me totally busting you
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 14.11.11 17:09

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.11.11 15:46

felix birdbiter wrote:
Saara wrote:

Carry on

Welcome back

You have been missed !

What's wrong Norman ?

affraid
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down