Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange things happening at downloadpolitics.com

2 posters

Go down

Strange things happening at downloadpolitics.com Empty Strange things happening at downloadpolitics.com

Post by Autobot 24.02.12 7:04

No one's talking.On a site where no one can ever keep a secret, the reason for Houndish1's banning is still a mystery. Very unusual because when people are banned it is usually followed by Jhoffa making some post as if he is an actual site admin. As far as I can see, nothing. Billybob and GoGo are all but vaporized into fart gas, and there are maybe 5 members actually creating new posts.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Strange things happening at downloadpolitics.com Empty Re: Strange things happening at downloadpolitics.com

Post by Saara 24.02.12 8:17

Autobot wrote:No one's talking.On a site where no one can ever keep a secret, the reason for Houndish1's banning is still a mystery. Very unusual because when people are banned it is usually followed by Jhoffa making some post as if he is an actual site admin. As far as I can see, nothing. Billybob and GoGo are all but vaporized into fart gas, and there are maybe 5 members actually creating new posts.

I wonder if JHX found out I have been right all along about he being a GUY and a total fraud,,,,,and is pissed for having been made a fool of for so long

cheers

bounce

Billybob Sipos seems to think he going MIA is enough to make his PR problem in the Nashville business community go away...it's not

Lisa the Skype whore doesn't wipe her boney ass without her cyber john Sipos being there to spread her cheeks, so if he is MIA, she is MIA
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum