Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sipos still silent on the job offer and request for tax documents

Go down

Sipos still silent on the job offer and request for tax documents Empty Sipos still silent on the job offer and request for tax documents

Post by Saara 27.01.12 13:32

Fat Matt Sipos got a call asking him to produce tax documents for the "businesses" he claims he owns, and got a job offer and a request to call back

I'll say it again...a REQUEST TO CALL BACK...meaning a call ack would be WELCOME

What's wrong Matt ? (everyone knows you spend hours a day on this site and DLP.info)

Why haven't you returned the call ?
flower ?

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sipos still silent on the job offer and request for tax documents Empty Re: Sipos still silent on the job offer and request for tax documents

Post by Saara 28.01.12 7:21

Saara wrote:Fat Matt Sipos got a call asking him to produce tax documents for the "businesses" he claims he owns, and got a job offer and a request to call back

I'll say it again...a REQUEST TO CALL BACK...meaning a call ack would be WELCOME

What's wrong Matt ? (everyone knows you spend hours a day on this site and DLP.info)

flower ?

]
Has fatty Matty called back yet?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sipos still silent on the job offer and request for tax documents Empty Re: Sipos still silent on the job offer and request for tax documents

Post by Saara 02.02.12 15:09

Saara wrote:Fat Matt Sipos got a call asking him to produce tax documents for the "businesses" he claims he owns, and got a job offer and a request to call back

flower ?

Looks like Matty has totally pooped the bed on this one. Being bitch slapped and having his lowlife trailer park exposed back to back,,,,OUCH !

affraid
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:54

BUUUUMP

flower ?

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down