Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANGRY EMAIL in my inbox (Matt Sipos family is PISSED)

3 posters

Go down

ANGRY EMAIL in my inbox (Matt Sipos family is PISSED) Empty ANGRY EMAIL in my inbox (Matt Sipos family is PISSED)

Post by Saara 30.01.12 18:26

Seems Matt Sipos family is a bit peeved about their names and pics being all over the internet
THIS turned up in my email the other day

Inbox > Message Detail

Subject:
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 10:25 am
To: Saara Maki <saara@downloadpolitics.info>

To whom it may concern
I am writing you to ask you nicely to please stop posting pictures and accounts of my family on the internet. It is rude, invasive and probably illegal. Whatever problem you may have or have had with any member of my famly (sic) does not give you the right to invade the privacy of those persons who have nothing to do with it……….Blah blah blah

I will spare everyone the rest because it is just whiny and bitchy with insults and idol threats tossed in for good measure. Now if I were to answer this email it would be an acknowledgement of some of the accusations I left out...so I will simply answer her here. Had she been "nice" about it I would spare her feelings, but since she wasn't.....

Dear half baked fat ass gypsy bohunk whore (she called me worse later in the email)

First, I can print anything on the internet as long as it is 1) true 2) documented 3) stated as commentary and not fact and 4) Absent malice or with intent to incite of cause harm. Public records can be printed and posted anywhere, and anything submitted to any site on the internet can be re-posted so long as there is no copy write
Everything I have posted about any member of your DNA challenged 2 generations from the stinking nyomornegyed of Budapest family, has met that criteria.
My suggestion is two fold;
1) spend some time at the gym and weight watchers and less time Googling yourself
2) Redirect your anger at your drooling, shiftless fat, dead beat, lowlife scum relative. I would have never known your name or even his had he not stalked and harassed me. Now it seems the roles have been reversed. Who knows, if I were to notice less of him on line, I might decide to lose interest in mentioning his name and maybe even yours, who knows?

Hope this clears things up for ya

queen
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

ANGRY EMAIL in my inbox (Matt Sipos family is PISSED) Empty Re: ANGRY EMAIL in my inbox (Matt Sipos family is PISSED)

Post by Lakeco 31.01.12 8:20

Wow, who was it that actually emailed you?
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

ANGRY EMAIL in my inbox (Matt Sipos family is PISSED) Empty Re: ANGRY EMAIL in my inbox (Matt Sipos family is PISSED)

Post by Saara 31.01.12 8:25

Lakeco wrote:Wow, who was it that actually emailed you?

Dunno for sure,,,,it was sent from a Hotmail account that was created the same day it was sent. It pings back to Ohio and it was created at like 6AM. I think someone is losing some sleep,,,,LOL,,,,,I know it was a she because of some things she put in the email

I have an idea who it was just from things I have seen on facebook and other places,,,,but who cares ?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 31.01.12 8:27

Saara wrote:

Dunno for sure,,,,it was sent from a Hotmail account that was created the same day it was sent. It pings back to Ohio and it was created at like 6AM. I think someone is losing some sleep,,,,LOL,,,,,I know it was a she because of some things she put in the email

I have an idea who it was just from things I have seen on facebook and other places,,,,but who cares ?

Looks like the mission statement is on track, but just be careful chica.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 31.01.12 18:39

Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:

Careful of what,,,,,,Laughing so hard I fall off my chair and bump my head ?

Chrissy this guy is a total pussy, what kind of MAN gets publicly called out, has his woman pig insulted, and does NOTHING but hide for three days ?

PLEASE,,,,I'm betting even you or I could kick his fat ass.....and you KNOW he asked whoever sent that email to send it right ?

cheers
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 31.01.12 18:45

Saara wrote:
Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:

Chrissy this guy is a total pussy, what kind of MAN gets publicly called out, has his woman pig insulted, and does NOTHING but hide for three days ?

PLEASE,,,,I'm betting even you or I could kick his fat ass.....and you KNOW he asked whoever sent that email to send it right ?

cheers

Not so sure, people Google themselves all the time, or Google friends. I am guessing someone stumbled across something either about themselves or a friend saw something and called it to their attention. It would not be the MO of a wuss to reach out to a family member, too much to explain.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 06.02.12 8:02

Advice to Blair's daughters mixed race baby......Tell Mom and Dad to step away from the pipe and when Matt is in the house, keep your diaper on

Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:
Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:

cheers

Not so sure, people Google themselves all the time, or Google friends. I am guessing someone stumbled across something either about themselves or a friend saw something and called it to their attention. It would not be the MO of a wuss to reach out to a family member, too much to explain.
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 11.02.12 21:08

LOL
The Internet has it's own Karma. It just needs a boost now and then .

Saara wrote:Seems Matt Sipos family is a bit peeved about their names and pics being all over the internet
THIS turned up in my email the other day

Inbox > Message Detail

Subject:
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 10:25 am
To: Saara Maki <saara@downloadpolitics.info>

To whom it may concern
I am writing you to ask you nicely to please stop posting pictures and accounts of my family on the internet. It is rude, invasive and probably illegal. Whatever problem you may have or have had with any member of my famly (sic) does not give you the right to invade the privacy of those persons who have nothing to do with it……….Blah blah blah

I will spare everyone the rest because it is just whiny and bitchy with insults and idol threats tossed in for good measure. Now if I were to answer this email it would be an acknowledgement of some of the accusations I left out...so I will simply answer her here. Had she been "nice" about it I would spare her feelings, but since she wasn't.....

Dear half baked fat ass gypsy bohunk whore (she called me worse later in the email)

First, I can print anything on the internet as long as it is 1) true 2) documented 3) stated as commentary and not fact and 4) Absent malice or with intent to incite of cause harm. Public records can be printed and posted anywhere, and anything submitted to any site on the internet can be re-posted so long as there is no copy write
Everything I have posted about any member of your DNA challenged 2 generations from the stinking nyomornegyed of Budapest family, has met that criteria.
My suggestion is two fold;
1) spend some time at the gym and weight watchers and less time Googling yourself
2) Redirect your anger at your drooling, shiftless fat, dead beat, lowlife scum relative. I would have never known your name or even his had he not stalked and harassed me. Now it seems the roles have been reversed. Who knows, if I were to notice less of him on line, I might decide to lose interest in mentioning his name and maybe even yours, who knows?

Hope this clears things up for ya

queen
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down