Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email

2 posters

Go down

GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email Empty GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email

Post by Saara 05.02.12 23:12

Here it is in it's entirety....,.

Dear Godaddy.com

My name is Matt Sipos and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BLAT BLAT BLAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....I am a fat ass and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Cosmo, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Saara owns me and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, SNIF SNIF WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
I would like to point out that WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Gigs, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Lunch dates, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Marcia's's dentures, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, lost my job WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

In conclusion, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I stalked her for years, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm a bitch who can't stand the smell of my own vomit WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

MAKE HER STOP EXPOSING AND HUMILIATING ME...PLEEEEEASE !!!!!!!!

Sincierly

Matt Sipos

lol!
cheers
affraid [i]
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email Empty Re: GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email

Post by Lakeco 06.02.12 12:26

Saara wrote:Here it is in it's entirety....,.

Dear Godaddy.com

My name is Matt Sipos and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BLAT BLAT BLAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....I am a fat ass and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Cosmo, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Saara owns me and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, SNIF SNIF WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
I would like to point out that WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Gigs, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Lunch dates, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Marcia's's dentures, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, lost my job WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

In conclusion, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I stalked her for years, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm a bitch who can't stand the smell of my own vomit WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Sincierly

Matt Sipos

lol!
cheers
affraid [i]

What is semi frightening is that while he probably didn't express it that way, in his rushing racing neurosis induced borderline personality disorder defected brain, that is likely very close to the thought process. This guy is at the front door of a total breakdown. Seen it before,it aint pretty.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email Empty Re: GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email

Post by Saara 06.02.12 12:33

Lakeco wrote:

Dear Godaddy.com

Sincierly

Matt Sipos

lol!
cheers
affraid [i]

What is semi frightening is that while he probably didn't express it that way, in his rushing racing neurosis induced borderline personality disorder defected brain, that is likely very close to the thought process. This guy is at the front door of a total breakdown. Seen it before,it aint pretty.

I am thinking more likely that bloated enlarged glob of puss filled mucus and grizzle,,,,, surrounded by lard,,,,,,,, encased in a pocket of histamine he calls a heart will jump from a rate of 130 to 190 and explode,,,,,, covering the walls and ceiling with mushroom gravy. pig

They will call in the piano movers to remove the 367 pound body

affraid
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 06.02.12 12:44

I am thinking more likely that bloated enlarged glob of puss filled mucus and grizzle,,,,, surrounded by lard,,,,,,,, encased in a pocket of histamine he calls a heart will jump from a rate of 130 to 190 and explode,,,,,, covering the walls and ceiling with mushroom gravy. pig

They will call in the piano movers to remove the 367 pound body

affraid

Don't forget though,"He holds his weight very well" because he is "over 6 feet tall" (saidtheho) Someone needs to tell the 3rd runner up in the Ms cyber skank 2011 pageant that in order to "carry 367 pounds well" he would need to be 7 foot 6, which he's not. I might suggest a weight loss plan, but better if he gets those mole like brown growths removed from his face first.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 06.02.12 12:57

Don't forget though,"He holds his weight very well" because he is "over 6 feet tall" (saidtheho) Someone needs to tell the 3rd runner up in the Ms cyber skank 2011 pageant that in order to "carry 367 pounds well" he would need to be 7 foot 6, which he's not. I might suggest a weight loss plan, but better if he gets those mole like brown growths removed from his face first.

You mean these disgusting clumps of diseased fat cells,dead tissue and semi human flesh ?
affraid

GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email Member_11369310-1-3

OMG I'm gonna hurl,,,,,, What a Face

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 06.02.12 13:01

You mean these disgusting clumps of diseased fat cells,dead tissue and semi human flesh ?
affraid

GoDaddy.com releases Matt Sipos failed weepy complaint email Member_11369310-1-3

Um that would be them Sa'. Thanks so much for the close up visual aid. I'm blind and will wake up screaming in the night for the next week, I hope you're happy
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 07.02.12 7:25

Lakeco wrote:
affraid

Um that would be them Sa'. Thanks so much for the close up visual aid. I'm blind and will wake up screaming in the night for the next week, I hope you're happy

Your blind with night terrors,,,,,but hay, according to the psycho droolers,,,,,,, apparently I'm an Italian male millionaire with a with a 9 inch dick

lol!

If I were a guy that would be quite a compliment actually !
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 19.02.12 10:51

Saara wrote:
Lakeco wrote:
affraid

Your blind with night terrors,,,,,but hay, according to the psycho droolers,,,,,,, apparently I'm an Italian male millionaire with a with a 9 inch dick

lol!

If I were a guy that would be quite a compliment actually !

Someone could be a janitor with a 4 inch dick and still be a lot more appealing than a 350 pound oily gypsy with brown growths on his face
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:38

Bumping the popular thread

Dear Godaddy.com

My name is Matt Sipos and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BLAT BLAT BLAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....I am a fat ass and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Xxxxxxxxx, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Saara owns me and WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, SNIF SNIF WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

Sincierly

Matt Sipos

lol!
cheers
affraid [i]
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down