Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jhoffa_X banned SuperDude again ?

Go down

Jhoffa_X banned SuperDude again ? Empty Jhoffa_X banned SuperDude again ?

Post by Saara 20.02.12 15:22

Why is it in that "free wheeling minimally moderated haven of libertarian free speech" DLP.com, someone seems to get banned every week or so ?

I would say it is because Jhoffa_X and his anilingus scat piss boy site house boy okpstman are pussies, liars, hypocrites and shit their pants anytime they are challenged and exposed as the faggot illiterate losers they are

Make NO mistake,,,,,,, no matter what HE or I have EVER used, Superdude and I have NEVER been anything close to "friends".

We have butted heads over everything from his creepy relationship with the drunken toothless hag from Portland Maine (Sue, antisocilist) to his bashing "government spending while being on Government programs....but as you can see in the message SD sent me below,,,,JHX in his usual pussy MO, banned him,,,,and this is a guy who carried JHX's water, shilled for him, lied for him, and made excuses for him for YEARS,,,,,Any wonder why his traffic and site in in the crapper ?

DID YOU SEE THAT J HOFFA BANNED ME!! AHAAHAHAHA!! I GOT INTO IT WITH HIM ON A THREAD CALLED TAXATION THAT HIS LITTLE BUTT BUDDY JESHU STARTED. IT SEEMS HOFF DIDN'T LIKE IT THAT I WAS TRASHING HIS GAY LOVERS THREAD AND STARTED ATTACKING ME PERSONALLY. SO I RIPPED HIM A NEW ONE, THIS WAS THE 3RD OR 4TH TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS SO HE STARTS THREATENING TO COME TO INDIANAPOLIS AND KICK MY ASS, I TOLD HIM COME ON AND I'LL PUT BOTH HANDS BEHIND MY BACK AND LET YOU HIT ME IN THE FACE!! OFFERED TO GIVE HIM MY SUPERBOWL TICKETS IF HE'D DO IT. THEN TOLD HIM I'D HAVE HIM ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH BATTERY AND INTIMIDATION ACROSS STATE LINES.

THEN HE FREAKED OUT AND STARTED SAYING I WAS THREATENING HIM. THEN HE PUNK BANNED ME. AND ERASED MY ACCOUNT ALL MY POSTS AND ERASED THE TAXATION THREAD WHERE ME AND JESHU WERE ARGUING ABOUT TAXES. i THINK I MUST HAVE REALLY SCARED HIM WITH THAT REMARK ABOUT CHARGING HIM WITH INTIMIDATION. AND THAT'S THE SCOOP.

THOUGH YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW.

SD
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down