Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa (GoGo) tells people she is a "BLOND?" Hahahaha !!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Lisa (GoGo) tells people she is a "BLOND?" Hahahaha !!!!! Empty Lisa (GoGo) tells people she is a "BLOND?" Hahahaha !!!!!

Post by Saara 26.12.11 21:29

BUMP!

That Skype whore actually tells people she is a "blond" ????

Sorry whore, (we know you read EVERY word on this site) A home hair color for the dollar store and a really home BAD frost kit you you tried to touch it up with does not count as being "Blond"

You need to set aside one of those moneygrams you get for whoring on Skype and get down to supercuts.....you know, the same place your fat ass gypsy cyber john/steppe Negro Sipos gets his $8 haircuts

pirat lol!

Last edited by Saara on 17.07.12 6:46; edited 2 times in total
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lisa (GoGo) tells people she is a "BLOND?" Hahahaha !!!!! Empty Re: Lisa (GoGo) tells people she is a "BLOND?" Hahahaha !!!!!

Post by Lakeco 27.12.11 13:23

Saara wrote:That Skype whore actually tells people she is a "blond" ????

Sorry whore, (we know you read EVERY word on this site) A home hair color for the dollar store and a really home BAD frost kit you you tried to touch it up with does not count as being "Blond"

You need to set aside one of those monograms you get for whoring on Skype and get down to supercuts.....you know, the same place your fat ass gypsy cyber john/steppe Negro Sipos gets his $8 haircuts

pirat lol!

I still have that hideous pic of her, why don’t you post it so everyone can see what a reject from the umpa lumpa fugly ranch she is?

Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Lisa (GoGo) tells people she is a "BLOND?" Hahahaha !!!!! Empty Re: Lisa (GoGo) tells people she is a "BLOND?" Hahahaha !!!!!

Post by Saara 27.12.11 13:28

Lakeco wrote:

You need to set aside one of those monograms you get for whoring on Skype and get down to supercuts.....you know, the same place your fat ass gypsy cyber john/steppe Negro Sipos gets his $8 haircuts

pirat lol!

I still have that hideous pic of her, why don’t you post it so everyone can see what a reject from the umpa lumpa fugly ranch she is?

Not yet,,,,, but all in good time.

For right now she needs to be JUST GoGo/Lisa (cyber whore, Skype Sow, etc) as far as my sites are concerned.

Just first names and screen names are absent mailice to any person living or dead, and have no impact on anything "pending",,,if you get my meaning.

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 27.12.11 13:39

Saara wrote:
Lakeco wrote:

pirat lol!

Not yet,,,,, but all in good time.

For right now she needs to be JUST GoGo/Lisa (cyber whore, Skype Sow, etc) as far as my sites are concerned.

Just first names and screen names are absent mailice to any person living or dead, and have no impact on anything "pending",,,if you get my meaning.

I get your meaning smarty.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 28.12.11 10:15

Can I see the pic?
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 28.12.11 18:07

Autobot wrote:Can I see the pic?

Sent

Be careful, you may go blind
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 28.12.11 18:22

Saara wrote:

Sent

HOLY SHIT! Talk about your washed out thin lipped pasty skinned bleach bottle white trash types.
Which side of the yellow brick road does does this bitch hide in the bushes on?
This is the whore people PAY to jerk off to on video sites?
No wonder she posts pics of her dog instead of herself.

Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 28.12.11 18:28

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:

Sent

HOLY SHIT! Talk about your washed out thin lipped pasty skinned bleach bottle white trash types.
Which side of the yellow brick road does does this bitch hide in the bushes on?
This is the whore people PAY to jerk off to on video sites?
No wonder she posts pics of her dog instead of herself.

I know Right ?

Told ya

Now you understand why her husband won't fuck her ?

You gotta keep in mind WHO her cyber Johns are
86 year old lowlife, slobbering fat steppe niggers, web addicted lowlife, etc.
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:47

White trash Bump

Saara wrote:BUMP!

That Skype whore actually tells people she is a "blond" ????

You need to set aside one of those moneygrams you get for whoring on Skype and get down to supercuts.....you know, the same place your fat ass gypsy cyber john/steppe Negro Sipos gets his $8 haircuts

pirat lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down