Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa (GoGo) the skype whore trying to sound "smart"...Bwa ha ha

Go down

Lisa (GoGo) the skype whore trying to sound "smart"...Bwa ha ha Empty Lisa (GoGo) the skype whore trying to sound "smart"...Bwa ha ha

Post by Saara 07.01.12 23:07

Look at this half baked babbling bullshit commentary on the GOP debates by the unfit mother cyber whore (soon to be relived of her motherly duties)

I get the impression that he's bored with this format. That we're not discussing the issues in the right context, and as he said, -asking the right questions. They should spend the remainder if their time debating each other, issue by issue, regarding their vision for the future of this country. No moderator or or email posed questions. Just them, on what their intent is and why. One debate for each topic, and stay on topic.

Translation....
"My name is Lisa and I am a stupid bitch who cruises political web sites for cock, attention and monygrams.
I have NO idea what a debate actually is, no idea what the issues are, so I just post paraphrased bullshit I read on line to try desperately to be relevant

Hurry Cyber whore...whitemike has his check book open and he wants you to watch him jerk off on cam...for the 153rd time
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lisa (GoGo) the skype whore trying to sound "smart"...Bwa ha ha Empty Re: Lisa (GoGo) the skype whore trying to sound "smart"...Bwa ha ha

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:47

Buuuuump.....
Saara wrote:Look at this half baked babbling bullshit commentary on the GOP debates by the unfit mother cyber whore (soon to be relived of her motherly duties)

I get the impression that he's bored with this format. That we're not discussing the issues in the right context, and as he said, -asking the right questions. They should spend the remainder if their time debating each other, issue by issue, regarding their vision for the future of this country. No moderator or or email posed questions. Just them, on what their intent is and why. One debate for each topic, and stay on topic.

Translation....
"My name is Lisa and I am a stupid bitch who cruises political web sites for cock, attention and monygrams.
I have NO idea what a debate actually is, no idea what the issues are, so I just post paraphrased bullshit I read on line to try desperately to be relevant

Hurry Cyber whore...whitemike has his check book open and he wants you to watch him jerk off on cam...for the 153rd time
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down