Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever

Go down

Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever Empty Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever

Post by Saara 04.01.12 6:30

The leader of the House Tea Party caucus finished in single digits in a state full of fiscal conservatives

Please remove the rotting corps of the tea party...it is stinking up the place

Laughing

The fact is, there is no longer any "Tea party", it died when they cost the GOP the Senate in 2010

What there are, is "TEAVangelists", an odd mix of Xtian extremists and those who want to turn America into a giant trailer park.

What we saw in Iowa last night was a stalemate between them and the moderate wing of the GOP

When the GOP takes a beating in November, look for a massive swing to the center for the mainstream GOP

Jus sayin

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever Empty OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEAVE MY RON PAUL ALONE!!!!!

Post by Jeff X 06.01.12 11:30

I can't believe this!! Everywhere I go somebody is running my Ron Paul down! WTF IS WRONG WITH THe INTERWEBS? I will ban EVERFYONE on the INTERNET if I have to, to stop this carnage of my Ron Paul!!! SRSLY! OMG! OMG! THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUS BUSINESS!! I am not only spurting blood out of my pussy, but now my titties and asshole are starting to hemorrhage blood too!

As Always,
Your Titty Baby Tin Pot Dictator, Jeff Hoffa

Jeff X

Back to top Go down

Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever Empty Re: Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever

Post by Jeff X 06.01.12 16:03

Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever LeaveRonPaulAlone

Jeff X

Back to top Go down

Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever Empty Re: Tea Party Death Update...More dead than ever

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down