Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!! Empty Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!!

Post by Saara 28.11.11 7:48

First and foremost, I have no idea who XXXXXXXX is, so that's why I Xed out the name. The other Xs are done for obvious reasons. I have no idea if this is real of not although the email address it came from leads me to believe it is.

Although I still own the town home, I haven't lived at their "last known address" for years

I have no intention of removing anything or formally responding, they can peruse this without any help from me, but here is my response here since they are obviously checking the site

Dear Sir/Madam

Sue me, and not only will you lose, you will make any statements made on this site a matter of legal record, and you and or your "client" will be paying any legal bills I accrue.

Thanx a bunch for your time

The letter is below

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Office of XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX Suite 620
XXXXXXXX TX XXXXXX
11/19/2011

RE; Notice to cease and desist defamatory statements and invasion of privacy on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Madam:
Please be advised that our firm has been retained by XXXXXXXX who seeks immediate appeasement, reparations, retraction and removal of unwarranted and defamatory statements, and private and personal information currently contained of the internet URL https://fairpoliticalfights.forumotion.com/

You have personally and willfully posted misleading, false and libelous statements against XXXXXXX as well as XXXXXX and their friends, acquaintances and associates. You have done so with malice and with intent to cause harm to the names and reputation.
These statements and postings include but are not limited to
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Blah blah blah)

The above in reference to XXXXXXXXX and patently false and without merit and are made with intent of malice. Additionally, you have sought and solicited defamatory content from third parties which is also an actionable matter.

Here and now we compel you to either remove the content immediately, or provide a notarized response within 10 days of receipt of this correspondence. Absent either removal of said content of a notarized response, formal legal action will commence immediately with motions to fast track the proceedings.

A copy of this instrument is being sent to your last known address XXXXXXXXX by certified mail

Very truly yours,
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!! Empty Re: Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!!

Post by Autobot 28.11.11 12:46

Saara wrote:First and foremost, I have no idea who XXXXXXXX is, so that's why I Xed out the name. The other Xs are done for obvious reasons. I have no idea if this is real of not although the email address it came from leads me to believe it is.

Although I still own the town home, I haven't lived at their "last known address" for years

I have no intention of removing anything or formally responding, they can peruse this without any help from me, but here is my response here since they are obviously checking the site

Dear Sir/Madam

Sue me, and not only will you lose, you will make any statements made on this site a matter of legal record, and you and or your "client" will be paying any legal bills I accrue.

The letter is below

Office of XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX Suite 620
XXXXXXXX TX XXXXXX
11/19/2011

RE; Notice to cease and desist defamatory statements and invasion of privacy on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Madam:
Please be advised that our firm has been retained by XXXXXXXX who seeks immediate appeasement, reparations, retraction and removal of unwarranted and defamatory statements, and private and personal information currently contained of the internet URL https://fairpoliticalfights.forumotion.com/

You have personally and willfully posted misleading, false and libelous statements against XXXXXXX as well as XXXXXX and their friends, acquaintances and associates. You have done so with malice and with intent to cause harm to the names and reputation.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Blah blah blah)

The above in reference to XXXXXXXXX and patently false and without merit and are made with intent of malice. Additionally, you have sought and solicited defamatory content from third parties which is also an actionable matter.

Here and now we compel you to either remove the content immediately, or provide a notarized response within 10 days of receipt of this correspondence. Absent either removal of said content of a notarized response, formal legal action will commence immediately with motions to fast track the proceedings.

A copy of this instrument is being sent to your last known address XXXXXXXXX by certified mail

Very truly yours,
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It looks like it was transposed for a template which is available on line. I guess the email address it came from and the stationary on the snail mail will tell you if it is for real, or you can give the number a call and see how it is answered. A lot of law offices will forward to an answering service and only return calls.

Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!! Empty Re: Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!!

Post by JP 30.11.11 1:42

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT, IF YOU HAVE THE GOODS ON THESE FILTH THEN LET IT BE A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD...AND WELCOME COURT TIME...THEY WILL LOSE...AND MAKE SURE THAT THE LOCAL RAGS HERE ABOUT IT..ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY ..NOT FOR THOSE SCUM THOUGH.

LIKE A FRIEND OF MINE YOU TO SAY ..DOKTOR M TURN IT INTO A MEDIA CIRCUS...

REMEMBER.. THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE OIL..

AND MARCIA ''CONEY ISLAND''CARNIVAL GETS THE WELL...WE ALL KNOW WHAT SHE GETS...I HOPE IT IS STILL TREATABLE...

TOODLE LOO OLD CHUMS

JOHNNY PEEPERS
Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!! JPINTERNATIONALLYBANNED-1

JP

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 30.11.11 14:20

Do you know who belongs to that name? I don't see it anywhere on the site. Maybe a daughter, boss, employee of someone who is mentioned who you made some reference to, or maybe the real name of a screen name you are not aware of?
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 29.12.11 13:50

Lakeco wrote:Do you know who belongs to that name? I don't see it anywhere on the site. Maybe a daughter, boss, employee of someone who is mentioned who you made some reference to, or maybe the real name of a screen name you are not aware of?

The "deadline" for my response has long since past...so far nothing.

Most letters from lawyers, especially those simply requesting a response but with no action formally filed, are a bluff...so says my Mom, licensed to practice law in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Florida, NY and DC
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Email/Letter threatening legal action...LMAO !!!!! Empty UPDATE

Post by Saara 13.02.12 7:06

UPDATE

Turns out this lawyer never even opened a file.

She agreed to do a one off letter for a nominal fee but did not take the "case",,,,because there was none

My lawyer, who also happens to be my Mom, pointed out the borderline unprofessional conduct of threatening litigation when none was in the offing,,,,,, but in the end they both laughed the whole thing off as nonsense, which it is.

"Law suit"

hahahahaha !!!

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:First and foremost, I have no idea who XXXXXXXX is, so that's why I Xed out the name. The other Xs are done for obvious reasons. I have no idea if this is real of not although the email address it came from leads me to believe it is.

Dear Sir/Madam

The letter is below

Office of XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX Suite 620
XXXXXXXX TX XXXXXX
11/19/2011

Dear Madam:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Blah blah blah)

Very truly yours,
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It looks like it was transposed for a template which is available on line. I guess the email address it came from and the stationary on the snail mail will tell you if it is for real, or you can give the number a call and see how it is answered. A lot of law offices will forward to an answering service and only return calls.

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down