Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nashville Area Civil Rights Groups,,,,my pending letter

2 posters

Go down

Nashville Area Civil Rights Groups,,,,my pending letter Empty Nashville Area Civil Rights Groups,,,,my pending letter

Post by Saara 13.02.12 7:53

I'm going to make the directors of the BRN group aware of this pending correspondence wait a bit to see if there is any movement on this before clicking "send'

Then...The poo hits the fan

On a personal note.....and in all seriousness...words and deeds have consequences Matt, a shame your parents and adult role models never taught you that,,,,since they didn't, I will. Heck, I just wanted to discuss politics, you should have left that alone,,,,they also should have taught you to respect people smarter and better than you, not to mention the virtues of honesty, respecting the marriages of poor hillbilly women, even if they don't, paying your taxes, and skipping the pork chops and eating a salad now and then .
(you mad ?)

Matt should really do the right thing by his friends, and resign immediately

ME ? I'm a wimp, but these people do NOT play

Dear fellow activists

I am blogger and activist deeply committed to equal opportunity in employment and equal access to business and financial resources.

It has come to my attention that a group of business people and employers who meet regularly in the Nashville area for the purpose of business networking have within their group, as their “Sergeant at arms” a self styled racist who prolifically posts hate speak and racism on several websites, some of which are touted as havens for racists and venues for racism. The group is called “The Business Referral Network” and they meet weekly at one of a few different locations (see attached fact sheet for locations, day and times)

His name is Matthew Sipos and as you will see in the web site linked below, his name is elaborately listed as a group “officer”

http://www.meetup.com/Business-Referral-Network-BRN/

Mr Sipos runs off the books business out of his house, which include “the water heater shoppe” and “Complete Home Maintenance” and can be reached at 615-356-5700

Transcripts of his pervasive and prolific racist hate speak and URLs of the sites are listed on the attached fact sheet

The directors of the business referral network are Jason and Jake Crumb, and are almost certainly aware of this situation but thus far seem to have done little or nothing to address it. There are members of the African American, Latino and Jewish community as members of this group, but one has to believe they are not aware that there is a self proclaimed racist in the leadership. For my part, I have in the least intrusive way possible, attempted to make them aware of this.

I am sure you are as concerned as I am about a local business group who facilitates business networking having a racist activist as an officer, and directors who at best minimize or ignore, and at worst cover up this fact.

If you have any questions please contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or by email at saara@downloadpolitiocs.info

I will follow this correspondence up with a call in a day or two.

Thank you for your time

cc;
Urban League of Middle Tennessee
2250 Rosa L. Parks Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37228

cc:
NAACP Nashville Branch
1308 Jefferson Street
Nashville, TN 37208

cc
Nashville Peace & Justice Center
3004A Poston Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203-1314

cc
Conexion Americas
800 18Th Ave South Suite A
Nashville Tn 37203

cc:
Jewish Federation of Nashville and Middle Tennessee
801 Percy Warner Boulevard Ste 102
Nashville, TN 37205

Last edited by Saara on 14.02.12 7:06; edited 2 times in total
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nashville Area Civil Rights Groups,,,,my pending letter Empty Re: Nashville Area Civil Rights Groups,,,,my pending letter

Post by Saara 13.02.12 8:34

One more helpful hint Matt,,,,,,"Volt"... "Saara is Cos"... "She's fat"... "I shut her down"... "Jose Hernandez"... "Shill conversations with your skype whore, a Transsexual, JXH and his alter ego Andy Green, and the Droolers"..... and other such bullshit lies you pretend and tell yourself that anyone who matters believes (they don't),,,,, will NOT help you here

It will in fact, give me more ammo to pass along to those fine organizations I am CCing.

You wanted IRL Matt ?

You got it

Why you mad ?

Very Happy

Saara wrote:I'm going to make the directors of the BRN group aware of this pending correspondence wait a bit to see if there is any movement on this before clicking "send'

On a personal note.....and in all seriousness...words and deeds have consequences Matt, a shame your parents and adult role models never taught you that,,,,since they didn't, I will. Heck, I just wanted to discuss politics, you should have left that alone,,,,they also should have taught you to respect people smarter and better than you, not to mention the virtues of honesty, respecting the marriages of poor hillbilly women, even if they don't, paying your taxes, and skipping the pork chops and eating a salad now and then .
(you mad ?)

Matt should really do the right thing by his friends, and resign immediatly

Dear fellow activists

I am blogger and activist deeply committed to equal opportunity in employment and equal access to business and financial resources.

It has come to my attention that a group of business people and employers who meet regularly in the Nashville area for the purpose of business networking have within their group, as their “Sergeant at arms” a self styled racist who prolifically posts hate speak and racism on several websites, some of which are touted as havens for racists and venues for racism. The group is called “The Business Referral Network” and they meet weekly at one of a few different locations (see attached fact sheet for locations, day and times)

His name is Matthew Sipos and as you will see in the web site linked below, his name is elaborately listed as a group “officer”

Mr Sipos runs off the books business out of his house, which include “the water heater shoppe” and “Complete Home Maintenance” and can be reached at 615-356-5700

Transcripts of his pervasive and prolific racist hate speak and URLs of the sites are listed on the attached fact sheet

The directors of the business referral network are Jason and Jason Crumb, and are almost certainly aware of this situation but thus far seem to have done little or nothing to address it. There are members of the African American, Latino and Jewish community as members of this group, but one has to believe they are not aware that there is a self proclaimed racist in the leadership. For my part, I have in the least intrusive way possible, attempted to make them aware of this.

I am sure you are as concerned as I am about a local business group who facilitates business networking having a racist activist as an officer, and directors who at best minimize or ignore, and at worst cover up this fact.

If you have any questions please contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or by email at saara@downloadpolitiocs.info

Thank you for your time

cc;
Nashville, TN 37228

cc:
NAACP Nashville Branch
1308 Jefferson Street
Nashville, TN 37208

cc
3004A Poston Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203-1314

cc
Conexion Americas
Nashville Tn 37203

cc:
Nashville, TN 37205
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nashville Area Civil Rights Groups,,,,my pending letter Empty Re: Nashville Area Civil Rights Groups,,,,my pending letter

Post by Lakeco 13.02.12 14:37

My observation is that in America in 2012, you can be a business owner and an active member of the community, or you can be a screaming racist. You have to choose between the two because you can't do both, unless you keep your screaming racism totally anonymous, which he failed to do, and failed miserably.

Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 13.02.12 17:21

Lakeco wrote:My observation is that in America in 2012, you can be a business owner and an active member of the community, or you can be a screaming racist. You have to choose between the two because you can't do both, unless you keep your screaming racism totally anonymous, which he failed to do, and failed miserably.

As always C toda Riss toda Y, you are spot on,,,,,Racists have a right to spew their vomit,,,,we have a right to publicly call them out on it.

Once we do, let the public decide how to handle it,,,,if Matty can still hang with his racism in the public eye and with a group that includes all races, more power to him,,,if not,,,,not my problem.

Funny thing though,,,,,,had he not tried to fuck with me in the first place,,,,,I would never have known his name,,,,and could never have exposed him

Like I said in the first post,,,,,words and actions have consequences

Shocked
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 14.02.12 21:31

Saara wrote:
Lakeco wrote:My observation is that in America in 2012, you can be a business owner and an active member of the community, or you can be a screaming racist. You have to choose between the two because you can't do both, unless you keep your screaming racism totally anonymous, which he failed to do, and failed miserably.

As always C toda Riss toda Y, you are spot on,,,,,Racists have a right to spew their vomit,,,,we have a right to publicly call them out on it.

Once we do, let the public decide how to handle it,,,,if Matty can still hang with his racism in the public eye and with a group that includes all races, more power to him,,,if not,,,,not my problem.

Funny thing though,,,,,,had he not tried to fuck with me in the first place,,,,,I would never have known his name,,,,and could never have exposed him

Shocked

Not sure, but I suspect their argument would run along the lines of you trying to suppress his right to voice his opinions and that the reason you were able to kick his proverbial teeth in on this, is that we live in a PC dominated world where people are penalized for speaking put for what they believe. That argument is what I like to call, wrong.
As you said, he can anything he likes in whatever space he likes and that will allow him to. Those who would not allow his hate speak are not saying he cant say the things he likes, they are saying he can't say them in their venue. If I may be so presumptuous to speak for you Sa, you are not saying he can't scream hate speak either, you are simply saying people have a right to know what he is saying, who he is when he says it, and make an educated decision on whether to do business with him, the people he associates with, and certainly those who condone or agree with him.
To be honest at first I thought you had gone a bit too far in this case. After thinking about it however, I have come to think that it is not a reach to think that the minorities who have been accepted into this group have a right to know there is a self admitted racist in their midst, and since this is a group who's purpose is business networking, that the community has a right to know if the members of the local business community condone open racism. If their collective attitude is "What he says is none of our business",then let the local civil rights groups decide if that cuts it or not, and if not, let this business group weight the impact.
I don't know how they do things in Nashville, but in Rockford Illinois, he would be out on his ass in a heartbeat.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 14.02.12 22:14

Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:

Shocked

Not sure, but I suspect their argument would run along the lines of you trying to suppress his right to voice his opinions and that the reason you were able to kick his proverbial teeth in on this, is that we live in a PC dominated world where people are penalized for speaking put for what they believe. That argument is what I like to call, wrong.
As you said, he can anything he likes in whatever space he likes and that will allow him to. Those who would not allow his hate speak are not saying he cant say the things he likes, they are saying he can't say them in their venue. If I may be so presumptuous to speak for you Sa, you are not saying he can't scream hate speak either, you are simply saying people have a right to know what he is saying, who he is when he says it, and make an educated decision on whether to do business with him, the people he associates with, and certainly those who condone or agree with him.
To be honest at first I thought you had gone a bit too far in this case. After thinking about it however, I have come to think that it is not a reach to think that the minorities who have been accepted into this group have a right to know there is a self admitted racist in their midst, and since this is a group who's purpose is business networking, that the community has a right to know if the members of the local business community condone open racism. If their collective attitude is "What he says is none of our business",then let the local civil rights groups decide if that cuts it or not, and if not, let this business group weight the impact.
I don't know how they do things in Nashville, but in Rockford Illinois, he would be out on his ass in a heartbeat.

I was busy as hell today so i didn't give the Crumbs a fair heads up,,,,but I will tomorrow,,,,then we shall see what happens
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 16.02.12 22:20

Jake and Jason should take the weekend to think about this and hopefully do the right thing without a half dozen highly motivated well funded and highly experienced civil right and community organizing groups becoming involved and local talk radio and editorial pages being contacted on the issue .

This is a no brainer guys. When you didn't know you had an excuse. Now that you do not taking action will be a PR nightmare for your group your members and your business .
There is no downplaying or denying this. There are literally thousands of messages on multiple web sites full or racism, psycho sexual perversion and hate speak directly traceable to your " Sgt at Arms" Matt Sipos.

Do the right thing by dismissing him from your group and apologizing to your members.

P

Saara wrote:I'm going to make the directors of the BRN group aware of this pending correspondence wait a bit to see if there is any movement on this before clicking "send'

(you mad ?)

Matt should really do the right thing by his friends, and resign immediately

Dear fellow activists

The directors of the business referral network are Jason and Jake Crumb, and are almost certainly aware of this situation but thus far seem to have done little or nothing to address it. There are members of the African American, Latino and Jewish community as members of this group, but one has to believe they are not aware that there is a self proclaimed racist in the leadership. For my part, I have in the least intrusive way possible, attempted to make them aware of this.

Thank you for your time

cc;
Nashville, TN 37228

cc:
NAACP Nashville Branch
1308 Jefferson Street
Nashville, TN 37208

cc
3004A Poston Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203-1314

cc
Conexion Americas
Nashville Tn 37203

cc:
Nashville, TN 37205
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down