Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Sipos desperate email to Forumotion uncovered !

Go down

Matt Sipos desperate email to Forumotion uncovered ! Empty Matt Sipos desperate email to Forumotion uncovered !

Post by Saara 16.12.11 17:02

Excuse me, my name is Matt Sepus, Sepos, Sipos or Smith, depending on which bill collector calls.
Can you please tell Sarra to stop exposing me as a deadbeat, fraud, low life, cyber stalker and racist and shut down her site please please?
I already got kicked out of my meetup group Business referral Network, I am getting bad reviews on line, and my siblings are asking questions
I’m a 350 pound fat fuck with no job and a bad $8 hair cut, I don’t need another problem in my life

Yours truly
Matt Sepus, Sepos, Sipos or Smith

As you can see, they didn't

bounce

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Matt Sipos desperate email to Forumotion uncovered ! Empty Re: Matt Sipos desperate email to Forumotion uncovered !

Post by Saara 16.12.11 17:06

Saara wrote:
Excuse me, my name is Matt Sepus, Sepos, Sipos or Smith, depending on which bill collector calls.
Can you please tell Sarra to stop exposing me as a deadbeat, fraud, low life, cyber stalker and racist and shut down her site please please?
I already got kicked out of my meetup group Business referral Network, I am getting bad reviews on line, and my siblings are asking questions
I’m a 350 pound fat fuck with no job and a bad $8 hair cut, I don’t need another problem in my life

Yours truly
Matt Sepus, Sepos, Sipos or Smith

As you can see, they didn't

bounce

lol!

"reported the site"

affraid

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down