Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An actual whiney, weepy, limp wristed faggot message to Forumotion by Fat Matt Sipos

2 posters

Go down

An actual whiney, weepy, limp wristed faggot message to Forumotion by Fat Matt Sipos Empty An actual whiney, weepy, limp wristed faggot message to Forumotion by Fat Matt Sipos

Post by Saara 11.02.12 19:59

I took the liberty to point out the misspellings and grammar errors (That is the lard ass's literacy without without a spell check)

Notice the date
LOLZ

Reception date :
29 Nov 2011

How did that complaint work out for ya Fatty Matty ?

lol!

Reception date :
29 Nov 2011

Label :
board wars

Description :
admin is using forum to personallly(SIC) attack members from a completely different messageboard.(SIC)

Admin is posting personal information of 3rd parties including addresses phone numbers places of employment of person(S) never associated with any online messageboard.(SIC)

admin is encouraing(SIC) strangers on the internet to haress(SIC) people listed on her forum which is against the terms of service listed in forum motion.
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

An actual whiney, weepy, limp wristed faggot message to Forumotion by Fat Matt Sipos Empty Re: An actual whiney, weepy, limp wristed faggot message to Forumotion by Fat Matt Sipos

Post by Autobot 11.02.12 20:29

Saara wrote:I took the liberty to point out the misspellings and grammar errors (That is the lard ass's literacy without without a spell check)

Notice the date
LOLZ

Reception date :
29 Nov 2011

lol!

Reception date :
29 Nov 2011

Label :
board wars

Description :
admin is using forum to personallly(SIC) attack members from a completely different messageboard.(SIC)

Admin is posting personal information of 3rd parties including addresses phone numbers places of employment of person(S) never associated with any online messageboard.(SIC)

admin is encouraing(SIC) strangers on the internet to haress(SIC) people listed on her forum which is against the terms of service listed in forum motion.

When he was criminally stalking YOU for three years, I don't recall you ever complaining to a web site provider
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

An actual whiney, weepy, limp wristed faggot message to Forumotion by Fat Matt Sipos Empty Re: An actual whiney, weepy, limp wristed faggot message to Forumotion by Fat Matt Sipos

Post by Saara 11.02.12 20:33

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:I took the liberty to point out the misspellings and grammar errors (That is the lard ass's literacy without without a spell check)

Notice the date
LOLZ

Reception date :
29 Nov 2011

lol!

Reception date :
29 Nov 2011

Label :
board wars

Description :

When he was criminally stalking YOU for three years, I don't recall you ever complaining to a web site provider

That is correct,,,,,,,I didn't

Poor fatty Matty can't stand the smell of his own puke,,,,and his dick retracts up to his back teeth when he gets bitch slapped.

Typical faggot wannabe bully
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down