Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Sipos offered a job

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Matt Sipos offered a job Empty Matt Sipos offered a job

Post by Saara 25.01.12 7:46

Those zany friends of mine, always worried about the long suffering trash of the world.
One of them heard ole Matty lost his job and since he needed someone to clean and maintain his bathrooms at his rental properties, he took pity and offered him the job. He was also thinking of making him an offer on his "businesses", and I tried to tell him those were not REAL businesses, but some people just never seem to listen.

Anyway...gonna call him back Matt?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Matt Sipos offered a job Empty Re: Matt Sipos offered a job

Post by Autobot 27.01.12 14:00

Has he called Cos back yet ?
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 27.01.12 14:05

Autobot wrote:Has he called Cos back yet ?

Are you kidding ?

That fat slob is afraid of his own shadow

Why do you thinks he hides up that skype whore's ass all day ?
He is afraid to even come on line unless she agrees to join him there first

I see he has a budding romance with lala too now
Have you seen that Pigs pic I posted a while back ?
My husband said she is built like a hotel refrigerator LOLZ
Her waist size is the same as her bra size
pig
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 27.01.12 22:00

Saara wrote:

Are you kidding ?

pig

You should post that picture of Lala again
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 27.01.12 22:07

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:

Are you kidding ?

pig

You should post that picture of Lala again

Damn....I wish I still had it

Being the dumb ass I am, the only copy I had was in DLP.com in my PMs...one bone for JHX, and things like that were the reason the coward banned me.

Now that you mention it though, I think I can Phreak it back....I'll work on it when I have a chance,,,that pic is priceless,,,,Lala with her fat ass in those dollar store shades, that fat guy and that old hillbilly bitch in the hoveround is hilarious
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo 27.01.12 22:16

Who's the gingivitis victim who answers the phone over there, Betty White or Cloris fuckin Leachman? What did this fat ass finook do, find some 85 year old gummer to support him? Jesus Christ I thought I dialed wrong and got the fucking nursing home. No wonder he is on line scooping trailer trash. So should I go buy this mook his own mop and bucket or do you think he takes a pass?
Cosmo
Cosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 27.01.12 22:31

XXXXXXX wrote:Who's the gingivitis victim who answers the phone over there, Betty White or Cloris fuckin Leachman? What did this fat ass finook do, find some 85 year old gummer to support him? Jesus Christ I thought I dialed wrong and got the fucking nursing home. No wonder he is on line scooping trailer trash. So should I go buy this mook his own mop and bucket or do you think he takes a pass?

That's fatty Matty's hole Marcia Carneal pig

Can you imagine what a worthless rag she must be ?

So has Matty called you back yet ?
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo 27.01.12 22:37

Saara wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:Who's the gingivitis victim who answers the phone over there, Betty White or Cloris fuckin Leachman? What did this fat ass finook do, find some 85 year old gummer to support him? Jesus Christ I thought I dialed wrong and got the fucking nursing home. No wonder he is on line scooping trailer trash. So should I go buy this mook his own mop and bucket or do you think he takes a pass?

Are you freaking kidding me? I think he is still cleaning the shit off the floor by the phone. Sa' only for you would I fuck around with a mook like this. Better you should have just let me make him do the Houdini the first time he emailed me, he'd be carp shit by now
Cosmo
Cosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 27.01.12 22:42

XXXXXXX wrote:
Saara wrote:

Are you freaking kidding me? I think he is still cleaning the shit off the floor by the phone. Sa' only for you would I fuck around with a mook like this. Better you should have just let me make him do the Houdini the first time he emailed me, he'd be carp shit by now

I am almost afraid to ask, but what is do the Houdini?

pale
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo 27.01.12 22:49

Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:
Saara wrote:

I am almost afraid to ask, but what is do the Houdini?

pale

If you're afraid to ask, better you don't
Cosmo
Cosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 28.01.12 7:20

ABot,,,read "The Westies" by TJ English
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo 28.01.12 7:37

Saara wrote:ABot,,,read "The Westies" by TJ English

It's an Irish thing but us Dagos pay royalties when we use it.
Cosmo
Cosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 28.01.12 9:16

XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.
You are a scarey, I mean funny guy Cos. Remind me not to get on your bad side. How does a guy get an invitation to the club?
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo 28.01.12 9:44

Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.
You are a scarey, I mean funny guy Cos. Remind me not to get on your bad side. How does a guy get an invitation to the club?

Waddaya mean funny? I'm a clown? I'm here to amuse you? How am I funny? Ya studderin prick ya. Kidding.
All it takes to get in the club is a phone call or email, answering a few screening questions and a Fagioli and a half or so. You're welcome any time
It's easy to stay off my bad side, and this mook doesn't even qualify to be on any side, bad or otherwise. I have chunks of people badder than him in my morning shit. Sarra asked me to help turn the tables on her stalker and make him cry like a cooze and blush like a bitch, which I did.
The least I can do. She has done thousands of dollars of web site work for me, brought me business, worked my events, and I eat and drink on the arm at her and her man's club. This was just a message to this cock sucking finook that says here is my name number and address, I just slapped you like a bitch in front of all your friends, now what bitch? For Sa', not a problem.
If this Gazso Hunyak niqqer wants to play, all the better. Come to my door asshole. I wont make you leave, I'll lock you in, you'll leave in a glad bag at 4 in the morning. Doubt me? Put me to the test Sanyika. I'll send someone to console your lisping toothless bitch with a BBD up her ass
Cosmo
Cosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 28.01.12 10:00

XXXXXXX wrote:
Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.

Waddaya mean funny? I'm a clown? I'm here to amuse you? How am I funny? Ya studderin prick ya. Kidding.
All it takes to get in the club is a phone call or email, answering a few screening questions and a Fagioli and a half or so. You're welcome any time
It's easy to stay off my bad side, and this mook doesn't even qualify to be on any side, bad or otherwise. I have chunks of people badder than him in my morning shit. Sarra asked me to help turn the tables on her stalker and make him cry like a cooze and blush like a bitch, which I did.
The least I can do. She has done thousands of dollars of web site work for me, brought me business, worked my events, and I eat and drink on the arm at her and her man's club. This was just a message to this cock sucking finook that says here is my name number and address, I just slapped you like a bitch in front of all your friends, now what bitch? For Sa', not a problem.
If this Gazso Hunyak niqqer wants to play, all the better. Come to my door asshole. I wont make you leave, I'll lock you in, you'll leave in a glad bag at 4 in the morning. Doubt me? Put me to the test Sanyika. I'll send someone to console your lisping toothless bitch with a BBD up her ass

Can I be the adult in the room and say "too far"?
There are pejoratives in that post I had to google to see what they mean. You just set back the elimination of the stereotype of the Italian Americans the most since Paulie walnuts shot the waiter in the parking lot on an episode of the Sopranos. Good Job.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo 28.01.12 10:06

Lakeco wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:
Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.

There are pejoratives in that post I had to google to see what they mean. You just set back the elimination of the stereotype of the Italian Americans the most since Paulie walnuts shot the waiter in the parking lot on an episode of the Sopranos. Good Job.

Oh I’m sorry, did I give you the idea I was looking for input from a smart ass little hick? Make me a sandwich will ya ?

Cosmo
Cosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 28.01.12 10:08

XXXXXXX wrote:
Lakeco wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:
Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.

Oh I’m sorry, did I give you the idea I was looking for input from a smart ass little hick? Make me a sandwich will ya ?

Be nice you two,,,,,,my peeps don't infight
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 28.01.12 10:12

XXXXXXX wrote:
Lakeco wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:
Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.

Your wish is my command Cos
POOF, you're a sandwich jocolor
We're just playing Sa', he loves me.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo 28.01.12 10:18

Lakeco wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:
Lakeco wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:
Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.

Yeah, I especially love your ass and the back of your head when you're not wearing pants. How do I shut off this email notice thing? I get pinged every time one of you replies to me. I'll leave the internet front to you guys, I got shit to do. If you need me use the phone.
Cosmo
Cosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 28.01.12 10:23

XXXXXXX wrote:
Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.

I may just take you up on that some day invitation some day, it would be a check off my bucket list. The thing about that billybob dude is he is a psycho, but also a pussy. He won't do shit but whine to the other scummers on line. I totally get you on the turning the tables part, some things just need to happen.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 28.01.12 10:28

Yeah, I especially love your ass and the back of your head when you're not wearing pants. How do I shut off this email notice thing? I get pinged every time one of you replies to me. I'll leave the internet front to you guys, I got shit to do. If you need me use the phone.

Keep it up and the last time will have been THE last time big guy. tongue Have a good one and give the Bek a kiss for me. I'll see you guys on the 3rd
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 28.01.12 10:30

Lakeco wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:
Lakeco wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:
Autobot wrote:
XXXXXXX wrote:

I get it now.

I know,,,,he's a good boy
Very Happy
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 28.01.12 10:49

Fatty matty is peeking again

lol!

Address IP
Personal informations
Connexion Speed

Find all informations about an IP Address

Insert an IP address in this Field :

IP summary:

Country name: image United States United States
Area: Tennessee
City: Kingston Springs
Postal code: 37082
latitude: 36.1272
longitude: -87.1106
Host: c-98-193-252-43.hsd1.tn.comcast.net
IP: 98.193.252.43
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 29.01.12 18:40

101 hits.
Interesting
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 31.01.12 21:44

124 hits. It has gone from interesting to funny. I would love to see the site stats as to who is looking and how many times they looked.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next