Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Don't you worry some nut will come after you" ? (Question in my email)

Go down

"Don't you worry some nut will come after you" ? (Question in my email) Empty "Don't you worry some nut will come after you" ? (Question in my email)

Post by Saara 16.02.12 11:58

The short answer,,,,, no.

It actually did happen once back in the old AWE.com days,,,,,, and it was such a joke that is part of the reason it does NOT worry me

There are several other reasons though

First, I am dealing with cowards here,,,,,, and frankly,,,,,,, everyone knows where I live narrowed down to 1.4 square miles,,,, and it my location usually once or twice a month is easilly findable by anyone who can do a google search so if it was going to happen,,,,, it would have by now.

Who is going to come after me exactly ?

The drooling fat slob (Sipos) who hid in his house and turned down the TV volume when a 5'6 150 guy and a chick knocked on his door,,,,,,, the cuckold faggot from Omaha who I invited (dared) to a place he knew I was going to be, but laughably came up with a “wrestling tournament he had to work” (whatever the fuck that means),,,,,,, the sedentary fat drunk from Ohio who is shit faced by 3PM every day and never leaves his house,,,,, Or the Tranny who is traumatized every time he has to pee ?

In the unlikely event anyone did, Lady Smith,,,,,,, Mr Baretta,,,,,, and or a former boxing contender would be there to greet them, and after the fact, it gets even less pretty.

Now...the boney ass trailer trash Skype whore from McMinnville TN ?
Bitch PLEASE try it sometime LOLZ

So to sum it up, no, not concerned or worried
Cool
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down