Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patty Irwin of partisan Divide...My email explaining why I posted her info

2 posters

Go down

Patty Irwin of partisan Divide...My email explaining why I posted her info Empty Patty Irwin of partisan Divide...My email explaining why I posted her info

Post by Saara 09.06.12 9:53

Sent Items > Message Detail

Subject:
Why your info is posted
<admin@downloadpolitics.info> (Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Sat, Jun 09, 2012 8:50 am
To: webmasterpartisandivide@gmail.com

Patty,....just feel I should give you fair warning I have posted your info on a couple of my spoof site.
I graciously advised you to change your domain registration to private and even offered to help you do so, instead, you decided to cave to cyber vandals and trolls because they started a "mini revolt". I never even got the courtesy of a return email.
You did what you felt YOU had to do, so now so have I.
Before you go off on threats of legall action....as I tried to explain to you...your information was already listed HERE

http://www.webstatsdomain.com/domains/partisandivide.info/

I simply copied the info HERE

https://fairpoliticalfights.forumotion.com/

and here

http://downloadpolitics.info/Home_Page.html

I haven't posted anything on line that was not already there....your "IT GUY" Maliki should have advised you on this

I expose cyber Nazis, racists vandals and trolls, it's my hobby and I never made a secret of that when I joined your site...I tried to keep you out of the crossfire, you declined

Any questions let me know...best of luck
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Patty Irwin of partisan Divide...My email explaining why I posted her info Empty Re: Patty Irwin of partisan Divide...My email explaining why I posted her info

Post by Lakeco 11.06.12 11:36

So much for professional courtesy between site owners huh?
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Patty Irwin of partisan Divide...My email explaining why I posted her info Empty Re: Patty Irwin of partisan Divide...My email explaining why I posted her info

Post by Saara 11.06.12 11:41

Lakeco wrote:So much for professional courtesy between site owners huh?

How stupid can one dumb ass hillbilly hick be?

I TOLD her all her info was exposed,,,,,but the stupid bitch was to busy 3 fat ass hillbillies and a transexual virtual blowjobs and begging them not to leave her,,,,so fuck her and her soon to be doomed site

BTW...do you believes she still believes there was a "Jack" ?

LOL...holy crap!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 11.06.12 12:07

Saara wrote:
Lakeco wrote:So much for professional courtesy between site owners huh?

How stupid can one dumb ass hillbilly hick be?

I TOLD her all her info was exposed,,,,,but the stupid bitch was to busy 3 fat ass hillbillies and a transexual virtual blowjobs and begging them not to leave her,,,,so fuck her and her soon to be doomed site

BTW...do you believes she still believes there was a "Jack" ?

LOL...holy crap!

I saw that thread with all the idiots saying he was "In their prayers" when imaginary Jack had his imaginary accident Razz
Look at the bright side, she still has fatty Sipos, The scooby doo villian, and an occasional transsexual
What a Face
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 20.06.12 13:36

Seems she gave Whois some fake info....not to worry..I corrected it on my site and just reported her to her DN provider...yupp..I did dat
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down