Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rae Kiley…I did somemore research on “Cake Free” schools

Go down

Rae Kiley…I did somemore research on “Cake Free” schools Empty Rae Kiley…I did somemore research on “Cake Free” schools

Post by Saara 07.01.12 19:33

I happen to stop by downloadpolitics.com to check it dismal attendance (8 members signed on) and noticed one of your posts

First let me say I am glad you spend time and enjoy and get a chuckle from my sites, I also find it hilarious that out of 37 lies Houdish1 told, you could only see your way clear to defend IT on ONE (1)

LOLZ

Anyway, here is the scoop on outside cake in public schools. (For the record, Houndish1 claims It’s imaginary kids attend public schools)

You are correct that it goes state by state and district by district, but according to everything I have been able to determine, to one extent or another, outside food, particularly baked goods, are either banned or highly restricted.

It has nothing to do with “PC” or trying to cut down on fat kids or even nutrition. It is not a "Marxist" plot to control people. it is a liability issue.

If a child has an allergy to peanuts, even if the cake has ingredients processed in the same facility as peanuts, it could be fatal. Not to mention gluten, sugar for type 1 diabetic kids, food cross contamination, food poisoning, etc.

Houndish1 lied…fact

Anyway…since you spend so much time on my sites, feel free to chime in sometime. You need not worry, I see Everyone’s IP info and even those with proxy servers, I could have a FIELD DAY posting location info, as you can see, I haven’t. If you are going to lick the windows, you might as well come in....and let us know if you can up up with a defense for the other 36 lies Houndish1 was caught in
queen
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rae Kiley…I did somemore research on “Cake Free” schools Empty Re: Rae Kiley…I did somemore research on “Cake Free” schools

Post by Saara 12.01.12 20:13

Saara wrote:I happen to stop by downloadpolitics.com to check it dismal attendance (8 members signed on) and noticed one of your posts

First let me say I am glad you spend time and enjoy and get a chuckle from my sites, I also find it hilarious that out of 37 lies Houdish1 told, you could only see your way clear to defend IT on ONE (1)

LOLZ

Anyway, here is the scoop on outside cake in public schools. (For the record, Houndish1 claims It’s imaginary kids attend public schools)

You are correct that it goes state by state and district by district, but according to everything I have been able to determine, to one extent or another, outside food, particularly baked goods, are either banned or highly restricted.

It has nothing to do with “PC” or trying to cut down on fat kids or even nutrition. It is not a "Marxist" plot to control people. it is a liability issue.

If a child has an allergy to peanuts, even if the cake has ingredients processed in the same facility as peanuts, it could be fatal. Not to mention gluten, sugar for type 1 diabetic kids, food cross contamination, food poisoning, etc.

Houndish1 lied…fact

Anyway…since you spend so much time on my sites, feel free to chime in sometime. You need not worry, I see Everyone’s IP info and even those with proxy servers, I could have a FIELD DAY posting location info, as you can see, I haven’t. If you are going to lick the windows, you might as well come in....and let us know if you can up up with a defense for the other 36 lies Houndish1 was caught in
queen

If you are going to lick the windows, you might as well come in....and let us know if you can up up with a defense for the other 36 lies Houndish1 was caught in

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rae Kiley…I did somemore research on “Cake Free” schools Empty Re: Rae Kiley…I did somemore research on “Cake Free” schools

Post by Saara 13.01.12 7:16

She also now claims she "retired"
LOLZ

Sorry you stupid bitch...being dumped by an abusive husband, getting knocked up by a fat ass sperm donor, the crawling back to the abusive husband with your bastard kid in hand because you cant make it on your own and getting slapped around on a daily basis and never being allowed to leave the chicken farm is NOT "retirement"

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down