Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houndish1's "Cake Lie".....an oldie but goodie

Go down

Houndish1's "Cake Lie".....an oldie but goodie Empty Houndish1's "Cake Lie".....an oldie but goodie

Post by Saara 15.01.12 17:21

It wasn't a BIG lie by Tranny Houndish1 standards

His lies about being a woman, a former lawyer and mortgage investment baker with big connections in the telecom industry were MUCH bigger...but it was SO classic and so funny that at LEAST 3 people called him out at the same time back on AWE before he disappeared and pretended not to notice.

The tranny was getting hammered (as usual) on some topic or other when he said some bullshit like..."I have to go becuse it is my son's birthday"

One problem right off the bat;
He's a guy with no family and that has been proven

An hour later, he was back on line...short birthday huh?

Oh no he said, "I baked a cake and brought in in to my son's school"

BANG...Myself and two others called him out
"Where is this school that still allows home made baked goods to be brought in ?????"
Tran-sexual Bizzaro land ?

He spent the rest of the day (not kidding) and years latertrying to spin his way out of this easily debunked lie

Recently Lisa the Skype whore (GoGo) and *******-servatude chunk (Rae Kiley) the sow who got knocked up cheating on her abusive husband but crawled back to him when she couldn't make it on her own tried to shill and defend the laughable lie........and needless to say...failed

lol!

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down