Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roo...how is your address on my site workin out for ya ?

3 posters

Go down

Roo...how is your address on my site workin out for ya ? Empty Roo...how is your address on my site workin out for ya ?

Post by Saara 11.01.12 11:44

Is crying on Cuntservatude Chunk's shoulder helping at all ?

lol!

Try it again bitch, and I'll post pics of your fugly buck tooth wife with her legs spread for your old ad on "C4P"

Doubt me cucky boy ?

Make my day and try it again

cheers
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roo...how is your address on my site workin out for ya ? Empty Re: Roo...how is your address on my site workin out for ya ?

Post by Saara 11.01.12 11:49

Saara wrote:Is crying on Cuntservatude Chunk's shoulder helping at all ?

lol!

Try it again bitch, and I'll post pics of your fugly buck tooth wife with her legs spread for your old ad on "C4P"

Doubt me cucky boy ?

Make my day and try it again

cheers

I bet he doesnt

What a Face

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roo...how is your address on my site workin out for ya ? Empty Re: Roo...how is your address on my site workin out for ya ?

Post by Autobot 11.01.12 14:29

Roo and that Rae chick are on that other site freakin out about you posting his address and info, I think you struck a nerve. Wasn't that yesterday's news?
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 11.01.12 14:34

Autobot wrote:Roo and that Rae chick are on that other site freakin out about you posting his address and info, I think you struck a nerve. Wasn't that yesterday's news ?

Pffft...still ?

LOL...that's funny,,,, they will be whining for a week

Totally yesterday's news,,,, I bitch slapped him and left him for dead,,,but wanna bet I don't see his IP hanging on the razor wire of my ASA like I did the other day ?

That's actualy a bet I'd like to lose....I would love to see him try to spin his way out of me posting an add from a site called "C4P" with his wife cooch hanging out seeking BBD....It would be EPIC

Razz
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 11.01.12 17:04

Which side of the coo coo’s nest is your obsessed fan club flying to today Sa’, and did someone remember to lock the door of the ward and put away the sharp objects?
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down