Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Thorne...see my message to him on his web site

Go down

Jeff Thorne...see my message to him on his web site Empty Jeff Thorne...see my message to him on his web site

Post by Saara 16.01.12 17:05

THis is the message I sent him on his "contact us"age on his site, complete with my name and email address

I see Matt Sipos bio is deleted from your site. Good decision. Now you should really remove his name altogether. Having an internet vandal, tax cheat and admitted racist in your organization CAN'T be good for business

Regards

Saara

P.S. Jeff and Jake Crumb might want to think about it as well....credibility is everything
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jeff Thorne...see my message to him on his web site Empty Re: Jeff Thorne...see my message to him on his web site

Post by Saara 23.01.12 15:17

Saara wrote:THis is the message I sent him on his "contact us"age on his site, complete with my name and email address

I see Matt Sipos bio is deleted from your site. Good decision. Now you should really remove his name altogether. Having an internet vandal, tax cheat and admitted racist in your organization CAN'T be good for business

Regards

Saara

P.S. Jeff and Jake Crumb might want to think about it as well....credibility is everything

Looks like Jeff did the right thing and completly removed Matt Sipos name from his web site....good on him

http://musiccityexteriors.com/

And if Jeff is still doing charity for the lowlife and sending some non skilled work Fat Matts way becuse he feels sorry for the pathetic loser, that's ok....point made regadless

I rock
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down