Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Roo" (Dale) AKA dozens of sock names, another drooler of the month contender

Go down

"Roo" (Dale) AKA dozens of sock names, another drooler of the month contender Empty "Roo" (Dale) AKA dozens of sock names, another drooler of the month contender

Post by Saara 05.02.12 12:14

Mention paranoid, ignorant, uneducated and pathetic, and the name "Dale" Roo immediately comes to mind

This is the tool who used to PM me on the old AWE.com like three times a week wanting phone /cyber sex, who I led on like the fool he is and NEVER gave him any virtual pussy or anything else while the dope leaked a truckload of his own info. After three years of being played he finally figured out I had made a fool of him and and that I now owned his IRL, he went psychotic...hilarious

This is also the loser cuckold who posts ads on swinger web sites (Club4play, swing village) for his wife (Buck teeth, $5 70s home perm, face like a 10 year tweaking meth head) to have inter racial gang bangs while he sits to one side and masturbates and the bruthas mock him. It's a common but lowbrow fetish.
It was particularly amusing when I mentioned his name to some people who he claimed were his "friends" and they look at each other and burst out laughing, called him a "nobody" and told a hilarious story about people meeting them at a hotel for sex, taking a look at them, and saying they "needed to go to the store for some things for the evening", left, and NEVER came back. (LOLZ) This story was later conformed by the couple themselves and a group of people laughed our asses off at the description of how it all went down.

As for his political posts. A total nut job. Flat earth gravity is a myth loon, who latches on to every psycho conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. His posts consists of cut and pasted in bold colored font from looney right wing web sites. The drooler has never had an original thought in his life.

Look for Dale (Roo) to be a prime contender for drooler of the month
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down