Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okpstman (AKA Barney Fife, AKA JHX's piss boy, AKA Christopher Costner Sizemore) a STRONG drooler of the month candidate

Go down

Okpstman (AKA Barney Fife, AKA JHX's piss boy, AKA Christopher Costner Sizemore) a STRONG drooler of the month candidate Empty Okpstman (AKA Barney Fife, AKA JHX's piss boy, AKA Christopher Costner Sizemore) a STRONG drooler of the month candidate

Post by Saara 12.02.12 9:07

* For you uneducated droolers out there or for those on whom metaphor is lost, "Christopher" Costner Sizemore is a spoof on Christine Costner Sizemore, who was a famous test case for Dissociative identity disorder, FKA multiple personality disorder

In DLP.com,when someone poops on the carpet in the lobby, pees on the floor of current events, or pukes in general discussion, Okpstman RUSHES over with his napkin and licks it up like a good piss boy should. In short, he is JHX's little bitch. He never logs on without his knee pads and when he is not doing voluntary scat duty, he is always on his knees, mouth open shilling for and servicing JHX like a well paid boy whore, except he not only does it for FREE, he ASKED for the job.

Beyond that, he has no less than 5 other socks and might POSSIBLY be PAT-Rick, but if that is the case, remember PAT_Rick is a diagnosed nut job, so he could win the drooler of the month award for BOTH personalities. He is a classic whining white boy who clearly must have walked in on his Mom riding a black guy when he was a pre teen, and never recovered from the shock. Needless to say he blamed the Black guy and all black people, and not his slut Mother (He and JHX have MUCH in common)

For my part, I used to regularly debunk his psychotic rants and humiliate him, so much in fact he sometimes would grab his "dashboard balls" and "ban me"...somehow I managed to be back within an hour or so...LOL

All this and more makes him a drooler of the month contender for sure.
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down