Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crums have been contacted

3 posters

Go down

The Crums have been contacted Empty The Crums have been contacted

Post by Saara 16.02.12 16:00

So the crums have been contacted and told of plans to alert area civil rights goups of their association with admitted racist activists..lets see if they dom the smart thing of if they would rather see the media take this and run with it, not to mention prostesters at their businesses

see the email I sent onm the BRN web site (Had to join to send it)

Concern that Matt Sipos is a racist activist and your obligation to the community and your members to address it

Here is a draft of a correspondence I have created to send to the local groups shown at the foot of the page. Should you decide not to address this issue. As business leaders you own it to your members, especially those who are minorities and the community to address this. I will follow up on this over the next few days to see what action you decide to take. I would think removing a person who espouses racism and hate speak would be thye proper course. Needless to say, that is entirely up to you

If you have any questions feel free to email me any time
Thank you

"To whom it may concern

I am blogger and activist deeply committed to equal opportunity in employment and equal access to business and financial resources.

It has come to my attention that a group of business people and employers who meet regularly in the Nashville area for the purpose of business networking have within their group, as their “Sergeant at arms” a self styled racist who prolifically posts hate speak and racism on several websites, some of which are touted as havens for racists and venues for racism. The group is called “The Business Referral Network” and they meet weekly at one of a few different locations (see attached fact sheet for locations, day and times)

His name is Matthew Sipos and as you will see in the web site linked below, his name is elaborately listed as a group “officer”

http://www.meetup.com/Business-Referral-Network-BRN/

Mr Sipos runs off the books business out of his house, which include “the water heater shoppe” and “Complete Home Maintenance” and can be reached at 615-356-5700

Transcripts of his pervasive and prolific racist hate speak and URLs of the sites are listed on the attached fact sheet

The directors of the business referral network are Jason and Jake Crumb, and are almost certainly aware of this situation but thus far seem to have done little or nothing to address it. There are members of the African American, Latino and Jewish community as members of this group, but one has to believe they are not aware that there is a self proclaimed racist in the leadership. For my part, I have in the least intrusive way possible, attempted to make them aware of this.

I am sure you are as concerned as I am about a local business group who facilitates business networking having a racist activist as an officer, and directors who at best minimize or ignore, and at worst cover up this fact.

If you have any questions please contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or by email at saara@downloadpolitiocs.info

I will follow this correspondence up with a call in a day or two.

Thank you for your time

cc;
Urban League of Middle Tennessee
2250 Rosa L. Parks Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37228

cc:
NAACP Nashville Branch
1308 Jefferson Street
Nashville, TN 37208

cc
Nashville Peace & Justice Center
3004A Poston Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203-1314

cc
Conexion Americas
800 18Th Ave South Suite A
Nashville Tn 37203

cc:
Jewish Federation of Nashville and Middle Tennessee
801 Percy Warner Boulevard Ste 102
Nashville, TN 37205"

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Crums have been contacted Empty Re: The Crums have been contacted

Post by Autobot 16.02.12 16:07

Saara wrote:So the crumbs have been contacted and told of plans to alert area civil rights goups of their association with admitted racist activists..lets see if they dom the smart thing of if they would rather see the media take this and run with it, not to mention prostesters at their businesses

I say give them till COB Monday to have his ass off the web site and dump his ass, and i would ask for an apology to their members and the community too. You gave that other Jeff guy way too much slack. Fuck this fat slob.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 16.02.12 17:02

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:So the crumbs have been contacted and told of plans to alert area civil rights goups of their association with admitted racist activists..lets see if they dom the smart thing of if they would rather see the media take this and run with it, not to mention prostesters at their businesses

I say give them till COB Monday to have his ass off the web site and dump his ass, and i would ask for an apology to their members and the community too. You gave that other Jeff guy way too much slack. Fuck this fat slob.

Your membership in this Meetup Group is pending.
You'll be notified as soon as you are approved or declined.

They'll have to read it do decline it.....

lol!
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down