Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crums, the weekend is over

2 posters

Go down

Crums, the weekend is over Empty Crums, the weekend is over

Post by Saara 19.02.12 20:06

My message to the Crums

* I want to be clear these people are in no way implicated in any of the activity that Matt Sipos has been engaged in. The only issue with them is that Sipos is an "officer" in their Business group, and we believe the public has a right to know that if indeed they choose not to address this issue

Jason, Jake and Quenn, the weekend is over, and I am giving you the courtesy of another day before i run with this issue of you having a prolific self proclaimed racist activist in your BRN organization. Trust me folks, that is a lot more than Loraine Segovia-Paz is Bernard Lafayette, Kwame Leo Lillard, Rip Patton, Charles Sherrod, Matthew Walker James Lawson, Larry Isaac, Princine Lewis, the NAACP, the urban league, Conexion Americas, La Raza and others will do. These people are motivated, funded and relentless. This is very simple, you probably didn't know and you can't be blamed for that (although some might say you should have been more careful) Just do the right thing and remove him from your organization.
Quenn, you are not a stupid woman. Fans of Angie Aparo, Ani DeFranco and Sarah McLachlan seldom are. You are a Mom and a businesswoman with two beautiful children. Just tap your husband on the shoulder and tell him to do the right thing and this issue goes away, both on line and in real life, you have my word on that
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crums, the weekend is over Empty Re: Crums, the weekend is over

Post by Lakeco 22.02.12 14:35

Saara wrote:My message to the Crums

* I want to be clear these people are in no way implicated in any of the activity that Matt Sipos has been engaged in. The only issue with them is that Sipos is an "officer" in their Business group, and we believe the public has a right to know that if indeed they choose not to address this issue

Jason, Jake and Quenn, the weekend is over, and I am giving you the courtesy of another day before i run with this issue of you having a prolific self proclaimed racist activist in your BRN organization. Trust me folks, that is a lot more than Loraine Segovia-Paz is Bernard Lafayette, Kwame Leo Lillard, Rip Patton, Charles Sherrod, Matthew Walker James Lawson, Larry Isaac, Princine Lewis, the NAACP, the urban league, Conexion Americas, La Raza and others will do. These people are motivated, funded and relentless. This is very simple, you probably didn't know and you can't be blamed for that (although some might say you should have been more careful) Just do the right thing and remove him from your organization.
Quenn, you are not a stupid woman. Fans of Angie Aparo, Ani DeFranco and Sarah McLachlan seldom are. You are a Mom and a businesswoman with two beautiful children. Just tap your husband on the shoulder and tell him to do the right thing and this issue goes away, both on line and in real life, you have my word on that

I'm pretty sure Quenn is at space monkey camp on Mars till next week, and when she catches the mother ship back she will be working her part time gig as the strawberry clown lady at kids birthday parties.
Sorry, but sometimes you can just look at someone,even in a pic,and know they are a nut case
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 23.02.12 12:57

Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:My message to the Crums

I'm pretty sure Quenn is at space monkey camp on Mars till next week, and when she catches the mother ship back she will be working her part time gig as the strawberry clown lady at kids birthday parties.
Sorry, but sometimes you can just look at someone,even in a pic,and know they are a nut case

She is clueless, my guess like any southern submissive dish rag her husband keeps her on then dark about all things business. Did you see all of her facebook page? Not a WORD about any personal role in her husbands company. I had someone give her a heads up on what is happening through facebook, so we'll see if she is an actual upper case W Woman or just a vagina with a capital one card
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down