Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sipos Sock Alert.....Saara needs to take a look at this

3 posters

Go down

Sipos Sock Alert.....Saara needs to take a look at this Empty Sipos Sock Alert.....Saara needs to take a look at this

Post by Autobot 17.02.12 13:25

I saw something very interesting when I was just logged into DLP.com and was phreaking around under the floorboards. It seems there are some interesting similarities between the authentication stats of "Billybob" and some other members. Sa' check your email and the file text I sent when you get a chance. Looks Like Sipos has the idea he can disappear into the sock drawer and no one will notice. Take a look at what I sent you and let me know what you think. That sights security and authentication is like a the Lincoln tunnel at 7AM on a Sunday morning. No wonder Saara got so much info so easy.

Last edited by Autobot on 17.02.12 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Sipos Sock Alert.....Saara needs to take a look at this Empty Re: Sipos Sock Alert.....Saara needs to take a look at this

Post by Autobot 17.02.12 14:08

Autobot wrote:I saw something very interesting when I was just logged into DLP.com and was phreaking around under the floorboards. It seems there are some interesting similarities between the authentication stats of "Billybob" and some other members. Sa' check your email and the file text I sent when you get a chance. Looks Like Sipos has the idea he can disappear into the sock drawer and no one will notice. Take a look at what I sent you and let me know what you think. That sights security and authentication is like a the Lincoln tunnel at 7AM on a Sunday morning. No wonder Saara got so much info so easy.

Interesting.

I have suspected that that one in particular was NOT the original one from AWE for a long time

I'm at CherryVale on the tablet at the moment.

When I have time at home I'll cross reference those ping backs with the proxys that hit .info and here,,,,I think one of them is "Peggy"

Good job and thanks
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Sipos Sock Alert.....Saara needs to take a look at this Empty Re: Sipos Sock Alert.....Saara needs to take a look at this

Post by Saara 17.02.12 16:31

ABot (Autobot) uncovered some interesting data in the bowels of DLP.com which suggest it is possible that the current "Cotton",,,,,,,, is NOT the original from AWE.com and is in fact, a Billybob sock.

IP numbers, ping backs from proxys and some other things I will not give away do not make sense.

These things don't "prove" Fat Fuck and Cotten are one and the same,,,,,,,, but it calls fro a closer look...stay tuned
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 17.02.12 20:55

Saara wrote:ABot (Autobot) uncovered some interesting data in the bowels of DLP.com which suggest it is possible that the current "Cotton",,,,,,,, is NOT the original from AWE.com and is in fact, a Billybob sock.

IP numbers, ping backs from proxys and some other things I will not give away do not make sense.

These things don't "prove" Fat Fuck and Cotten are one and the same,,,,,,,, but it calls fro a closer look...stay tuned

Not just Cotton. It's strange, there are 5 and possibly a sixth account with oddly similar authentication credentials. All were either created and the majority of activity from a MAC or on Safari. That's not unheard of but it's not mega common either. Seems like an odd coincidence that 5 or six different accounts one of which is Billybob have all this in common. This guy is a combination internet addict and psycho
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 18.02.12 10:13

So I took a look right ? Funny thing is the "cotton" authentication info is the closest,,,,,,,, but does not originate from Safari (for the most part) and it is a bit it's unclear if it is from a PC or a MAC

A couple of the others are a 99% sure Fat Fuck socks,,,,not unexpected,,,Sipos has always had multiple socks
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 19.02.12 10:04

You guys and your fancy gadgets, Very Happy
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down