Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Educating an Aussie about droolers

Go down

Educating an Aussie about droolers Empty Educating an Aussie about droolers

Post by johnnypeepers 17.02.12 22:59

Now as i johnny peepers live in the northern part of Aussie in the remote jungle area of far north Queensland right on the tip of cape York ''goggle it'' without many mod cons i do not live in a bloody trailer like fat Matt sipos and the other losers.

I work catching crock's and selling their skins ''illegally'' so not a word to the walloper's ''rangers'' now the other day a mate of mine big Laurie and the girls tell me that this is the only thing about him that is big came around to my bush shack which is located in the gulf of carpentaria again ''goggle'' as nearest town is 800kms away,now Laurie was interested in my new fangled computer which has to be wi-fi as there is no landlines where i live, Laurie thought i meant hi-fi. anyway i told him that i subscribe to a website in the states called saara's and i filled him in on some of the Bludgers pronounced blood -gers ''losers droolers and loafers'' that in fest parts of America particularly southern rural areas , now Big Laurie sez hold on mate have you got a coldie ''beer'' so i give him a fosters as he reckons that he was as dry as a dead dingo's donga ''dont even ask'' anyway Laurie takes a sip of the cold can of Fosters lager that i gave him which he reckons tastes like mothers milk..? and i try to explain about this Fat Matt sipos who bludges off old pensioners for a living ..and lives in a caravan ''trailer'' on blocks which is surround by refuse..dead animals condoms sanitary napkins which his slag of a wife is to lazy to dispose of properly and that this bastard has never worked a day in his life and that he is what Americans call a scamster and flim flam man..pretend Nazi and screaming poofter ''fag'' Laurie reckons that this sipos fella needs to get one put on his chin and then get his guts kicked in as Laurie cannot abide a dingo like sipos who preys on the elderly...laurie having lived in the bush all his life does not realize that i do not know sipos personally..but told me to tell sarra to let sipos know that he does not want to come to Aussie as i will'' knock the c*** out and shove some barbed wire up his ass. I did not get time to tell Laurie about Houndish 1 but i will..Laurie was rope able so i thought that i better not get him to angry he wandered away to wards his tinnie '' aluminiun dingy'' muttering f*****g yank mongrels, but i will tell him that [list=1][*]not all americans are like this prick sipos..as he gives americans a bad name.

johnnypeepers
johnnypeepers

http://www.tanner7.com

Back to top Go down