Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLP.com crackdown on personal info, Jhoffa has spoken

3 posters

Go down

DLP.com crackdown on personal info, Jhoffa has spoken Empty DLP.com crackdown on personal info, Jhoffa has spoken

Post by Autobot 18.02.12 7:52

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?25591-I-would-like-to-reiterate-No-personal-information

These are the rules at that free wheeling barely moderated website.

"DLP has a forum attached. It's fairly free wheeling and speech oriented. (Which isn't for everyone.)"

Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

DLP.com crackdown on personal info, Jhoffa has spoken Empty Re: DLP.com crackdown on personal info, Jhoffa has spoken

Post by Lakeco 18.02.12 8:04

Autobot wrote:http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?25591-I-would-like-to-reiterate-No-personal-information

"DLP has a forum attached. It's fairly free wheeling and speech oriented. (Which isn't for everyone.)"

I thought I was the only idiot up this early on a Saturday morning. Good morning sexy man. Yes, the libertarian right always seems to stumble over their own dogma when they realize anti authority and Randist social experiments requires a long list of rules to avoid they becoming authoritarian.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

DLP.com crackdown on personal info, Jhoffa has spoken Empty Re: DLP.com crackdown on personal info, Jhoffa has spoken

Post by Saara 18.02.12 11:56

"fairly free wheeling and free Laughing speech oriented"

Just don't bust JHX for trying to fuck over his "friend'

Laughing

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 18.02.12 13:05

Lakeco wrote:
Autobot wrote:http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?25591-I-would-like-to-reiterate-No-personal-information

I thought I was the only idiot up this early on a Saturday morning. Good morning sexy man. Yes, the libertarian right always seems to stumble over their own dogma when they realize anti authority and Randist social experiments requires a long list of rules to avoid they becoming authoritarian.

Exactly...we are the stateist authoritarian slave to authority "liberals", yet JHX bans people on a weekly basis and has FAR more rules then this site. A few "smart" rules eliminate the need for that,,,,then again, no one ever accused drunk fat boy_X of being smart
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 18.02.12 13:09

Saara wrote:
Lakeco wrote:

Exactly...we are the stateist authoritarian slave to authority "liberals", yet JHX bans people on a weekly basis and has FAR more rules then this site. A few "smart" rules eliminate the need for that,,,,then again, no one ever accused drunk fat boy_X of being smart

I don't recall any of us cradle to grave commies desperately appealing to authority and frantically begging domain providers to censor, delete content, or shut web sites down either
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down