Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Jhoffa EVER get anything right ?

3 posters

Go down

Does Jhoffa EVER get anything right ? Empty Does Jhoffa EVER get anything right ?

Post by Autobot 18.02.12 16:18

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?25721-NC-goon-squads-guilting-kids-over-lunch-being-quot-unhealthy-quot-NIG-FLOTUS-still-an-Ape/page7

He totally misrepresented what the article said, got almost all the facts wrong, and when someone pointed that out, he changed the subject. I ask again, this guy owns a political site? Also, a lot of states have had guidelines for school lunches for years and schools had to meet them to get head count based state aid for their program. This is nothing new, it's just that the first lady, the DOE and HHS is now offering perks to states that get with the program. I thought conservatives were in favor of states rights and funded paid for mandates, and who the hell is "opposed" to teaching kids healthy habits anyway?

Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Does Jhoffa EVER get anything right ? Empty Re: Does Jhoffa EVER get anything right ?

Post by Saara 18.02.12 16:31

Autobot wrote:http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?25721-NC-goon-squads-guilting-kids-over-lunch-being-quot-unhealthy-quot-NIG-FLOTUS-still-an-Ape/page7

He totally misrepresented what the article said, got almost all the facts wrong, and when someone pointed that out, he changed the subject. I ask again, this guy owns a political site? Also, a lot of states have had guidelines for school lunches for years and schools had to meet them to get head count based state aid for their program. This is nothing new, it's just that the first lady, the DOE and HHS is now offering perks to states that get with the program. I thought conservatives were in favor of states rights and funded paid for mandates, and who the hell is "opposed" to teaching kids healthy habits anyway?

No,,,,he almost never does

You gotta understand,,,,there people are retards

They define their "FREEDOM" by their right to raise rolley polley fat ass dough balls for kids, and then blissfully continue to scarp Twinkies when people like US who actually WORK and PAY TAXES, not to mention take care of our health, have to pay their doctor bills when they develop type 2 diabetes by the time they are 25.

This is coming to an end,,,,and this is one of the BEST parts of HCR.

We can't stop them from feeding their kids BUUUUUUUUUTER YA'LL" at home, (yet) but for one meal a day, we can be good parents to them for at least one meal, even if they are incapable
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does Jhoffa EVER get anything right ? Empty Re: Does Jhoffa EVER get anything right ?

Post by Lakeco 19.02.12 9:39

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?25721-NC-goon-squads-guilting-kids-over-lunch-being-quot-unhealthy-quot-NIG-FLOTUS-still-an-Ape/page7

No,,,,he almost never does

You gotta understand,,,,there people are retards

They define their "FREEDOM" by their right to raise rolley polley fat ass dough balls for kids, and then blissfully continue to scarp Twinkies when people like US who actually WORK and PAY TAXES, not to mention take care of our health, have to pay their doctor bills when they develop type 2 diabetes by the time they are 25.

This is coming to an end,,,,and this is one of the BEST parts of HCR.

We can't stop them from feeding their kids BUUUUUUUUUTER YA'LL" at home, (yet) but for one meal a day, we can be good parents to them for at least one meal, even if they are incapable

I think incapable is the right word, and add lazy and ignorant to the list, enabled by what I think is a criminal food industry. Go to any supermarket other than Trader Joes or Whole Foods and the like and what do you see? A 250 square foot produce section, a meat section where 20% tops is dedicated to lean proteins, a fresh fish and seafood section that you can fit in an apartment bathroom, if they even have one,
The rest of the store’s 15,000 square feet is full of salt, sugar, fat, MSG, glutens, chemical additives and processed garbage. Boxed and frozen “meals” with “flavor packets” (salt and MSG) so inept fat daytime TV addicts don’t ever have to actually cook.
It’s ironic that a lot of these stores now have pharmacies attached so that once you eat enough of the poison pushed in one section, you just step into the other for your over the counter appetite suppressants, nitrates, insulin and blood pressure medication.
Our taxes subsidize salt, sugar and fat, and additives as well as the cost in health care that results. It’s time to start taxing that poison and subsidizing whole real food, and a uniform school lunch program is a price support for real food,. It’s a good start.
Saara hit the nail on the head with the twisted inverted definition of freedom. These mouth breathers want to regulate what goes in in my uterus but not what our kids eat? Really?
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 19.02.12 9:47

Tell us how you really feel Chrissy, lol
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 19.02.12 10:02

Autobot wrote:Tell us how you really feel Chrissy, lol

Don't I always? Smile
I don't mind paying for stupid people once, that is the price of living in a democratic society. I'll be fucked upside down however, if I am going to pay for the processed, fat, sugar and salt filled garbage they eat, their medical bills, and their kids medical bills. "Right to life"? Hot pockets, fat, processed sugar, cold cuts and fast food kill 10,000 times more people a year than late term abortion. National security? Millions more die every year from preventable heart disease, cancer and diabetes that the 3000 who died on 9/11. Government spending? 14% of the GNP spent on our soon to be trashed non sustainable so called private health care system, most of which could have been saved if people would skip a bag of Doritos and a big mac a few days a week.
I don't usually go on like this but this is a subject I get bazzerko on. In my line of work I see the damage and sometimes I just want to slap these people.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down