Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ROCAT WINS....March DROOLER OF THE MONTH came for nowhere to the top of the list with ONE thread

Go down

THE ROCAT WINS....March DROOLER OF THE MONTH came for nowhere to the top of the list with ONE thread Empty THE ROCAT WINS....March DROOLER OF THE MONTH came for nowhere to the top of the list with ONE thread

Post by Saara 27.02.12 13:57

I had a winner in mind and was ready to give the award, till when of my registered mole socks inn DLP.com sent me THIS thread

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?25659-Is-waterboarding-torture

Based on THIS thread alone,,,,,,, THE ROCAT wins the drooler of the month award for March..once I spent 10 minutes reading over the thread, it was no contest

In a short scan of this thread, apart from the ridiculous assertion that water boarding is not torture here is what we found;

The Rocat 18 complete unmitigated unequivocal FALSE statements
The Rocat agreed with 7 complete unmitigated unequivocal FALSE statements from others
Claimed Ronald Reagan dealt with Lebanon from a "position of strength" affraid
Claimed Ronald Reagan negotiated with Gorbachev from a "position of strength" Laughing
Admitted he has no substance or legitimate political position other than being "anti Liberal"
Admitted to purposely telling lies and making false statements when people are winning arguments with him
Called Zell Miller "reasonable
Much much more...read the hilarious thread for yourself

This along with his past laughable babble including;
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama never went to Harvard
FEMA death camps
Hillary Clinton murdered Vince Foster
Bill Clinton is a drug dealer
Death Panels
Obama is a Muslim
HCR covers illegal aliens
Obama and Holder will be indicted for fast and furious
BP was without guilt in the fire and oil spill
....and pretty much any other whack job tin foil hat conspiracy that comes down the pike

Congrats Rocat, you earned it !

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down