Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FBI....bwhahahahahaha...Billybob has completly melted down

2 posters

Go down

The FBI....bwhahahahahaha...Billybob has completly melted down Empty The FBI....bwhahahahahaha...Billybob has completly melted down

Post by Saara 04.06.12 6:27

I have now officially heard it ALL...Billybob (Matt fat ass Sipos) Claims he called the FBI on me for picking on him...hahahahaha !!!

You really can NOT make this shit up
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

The FBI....bwhahahahahaha...Billybob has completly melted down Empty Re: The FBI....bwhahahahahaha...Billybob has completly melted down

Post by Lakeco 15.06.12 6:12

Saara wrote:I have now officially heard it ALL...Billybob (Matt fat ass Sipos) Claims he called the FBI on me for picking on him...hahahahaha !!!

So has the FBI raided you yet?
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

The FBI....bwhahahahahaha...Billybob has completly melted down Empty Re: The FBI....bwhahahahahaha...Billybob has completly melted down

Post by Saara 20.06.12 13:34

Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:I have now officially heard it ALL...Billybob (Matt fat ass Sipos) Claims he called the FBI on me for picking on him...hahahahaha !!!

So has the FBI raided you yet?

Yeah...they banged on the door and asked....."Have you been beating up, publicly humiliating, exposing and bitch slapping around some 367 pound fat fuck racist lowlife flim flam scammer and whack job who stalked you for 3 years?"

I said, "Why yes, yes I am"

Oh hi Fat Fuck, I see you peeking all the time, so I know you read every word on this site.....when can I expect the LOL "FBI" to show up at my house?

Maybe i'll ask C0sm0, you know, the guy who you outweigh by 150 pounds who makes more is a day than you nake in 2 months that you are scared shitless of even more than you are of me,,,,, to give you call and check.
lol!

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down