Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houndish1 is so frustrated his dick became untaped from his ass crack

3 posters

Go down

Houndish1 is so frustrated his dick became untaped from his ass crack Empty Houndish1 is so frustrated his dick became untaped from his ass crack

Post by Saara 19.12.11 20:09

I didn't bother to go to DLP and read it, but I hear through the grapevine the Tranny (Houdish1) is claiming I am my good friend Cos

Hear is a hint for you you cross dressing FREAK Very Happy (you spend more time HERE than in DLP so we know you read every word)

Why do you think in the YEARS years you and your drooling butt buddies have been trying, you have NEVER been able to come up with ANYTHING close to info on me other than an old Facebook page I never use and another where I use a pseudo name ?
Hummm ?
Cause yeah stupid, my on line presence is a mix of real and decoy, my own on line stuff and other borrowed from friends.
It has kept you puppets dancing on my strings for years and chasing your tails, why would anything be different now?
It's how you cam up with lol! Jose Hernandez and some 3rd level manager at ATT who got laid off you thought was me (How humiliating WAS that Tranny ?)
You "having all my info" was a lie I baited you into admitting..remember ?
Bwa ha ha

How cool is it I have these droolers still whining like bitches 4 months since I have not been on DLP !!!

"I did dat"

I'll prolly stop up at DLP in the next couple days to see this myself...I hear he and Lisa the cyber whore melting down is freakin hilarious

Last edited by Saara on 20.12.11 7:00; edited 3 times in total
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Houndish1 is so frustrated his dick became untaped from his ass crack Empty Re: Houndish1 is so frustrated his dick became untaped from his ass crack

Post by Autobot 19.12.11 20:15

Saara wrote:I didn't bother to go to DLP and read it, but I hear through thye grapevine the Tranny (Houdish1) is claiming I am my good friend Cos

Hear is a hint for you you cross dressing FREAK Very Happy (you spend more time HERE than in DLP so we know you read every word)

Why do you think in the YEARS years you and your drooling butt buddies have been trying NEVER been able to come up with ANYTHING close to info on me other than an old Facebook page I never use andf another where I use a pseudo name ?
Hummm ?
Cause yeah stupid, my on line presence is a mix of real and decoy, my own on line stuff and other borrowed from friends.
It has kept you puppets dancing on my strings for years and chasing your tails, why would anything be different now?
It's how you cam up with lol! Jose Hernandez and some 3rd level manager at ATT who got laid off you thought was me (How humiliating WAS that Tranny ?)
Bwa ha ha

How cool is it I have these droolers still whining like bitches 4 months since I have not been on DLP !!!

"I did dat"

I'll prolly stop up at DLP in the next couple days to see this myself...I hear her and Lisa the cyber whore melting down is freakin hilarious

In the same conversation the J-hoffa-X offered to let you come back to his site again too. I think he misses you. I would say you not being there is part of the reason that site's traffic is so low.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Houndish1 is so frustrated his dick became untaped from his ass crack Empty Re: Houndish1 is so frustrated his dick became untaped from his ass crack

Post by Saara 19.12.11 20:28

In the same conversation the J-hoffa-X offered to let you come back to his site again too. I think he misses you. I would say you not being there is part of the reason that site's traffic is so low.

Oh I get fan mail from DLP people all the time. I was thinking about a page where i would post them,,,,but I don't want to bring those who wrote me any virtual trouble from the droolers.

When he first asked me to come back (less than a week after he banned me) his "condition" was I could no longer post pics or personal info,,,,Too late for that and this is way more fun .

Funny as hell that the cross dresser Housndish1 disappeared when I busted him on his fake pic (Literally then 38th lie I have caught him in) but when he found out I was gone, he came waddling back

I was talking to Cos shortly after I got your email about that thread...LOL...he said to let them think that, WTF does he care and WTF should I care ?

He's absolutely right...I have been accused of being everyone from a Chicago DJ who used to post on AWE to am Army nurse from West Virginia...freakin hilarious

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 19.12.11 21:22

Saara wrote:

Oh I get fan mail from DLP people all the time. I was thinking about a page where i would post them,,,,but I don't want to bring those who wrote me any virtual trouble from the droolers.

When he first asked me to come back (less than a week after he banned me) his "condition" was I could no longer post pics or personal info,,,,Too late for that and this is way more fun .

Funny as hell that the cross dresser Housndish1 disappeared when I busted him on his fake pic (Literally then 38th lie I have caught him in) but when he found out I was gone, he came waddling back

I was talking to Cos shortly after I got your email about that thread...LOL...he said to let them think that, WTF does he care and WTF should I care ?

He's absolutely right...I have been accused of being everyone from a Chicago DJ who used to post on AWE to am Army nurse from West Virginia...freakin hilarious

You really should go and read the thread, you have jhoffa almost defending you, some other guy saying he actually misses you, that LISA from facebook whining and the she male having a full blown meltdown. It really is funny.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 19.12.11 21:36

Autobot wrote:
Saara wrote:

You really should go and read the thread, you have jhoffa almost defending you, some other guy saying he actually misses you, that LISA from facebook whining and the she male having a full blown meltdown. It really is funny.

Prolly tomorrow, when I have some time to jot down some things i can use later....these morons make it SO easy.
bounce

Thanks for the heads up hun....night and tell the lady of the house I said MUAH !
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 20.12.11 9:44

So if I read this right, the kooks beef is the email addy and the phone number when you created the DLP.info site. Seems to me, that fact the he is bitching about not getting to see your personal email and phone number is more than enough reason for you not using it. Personally speaking, I NEVER use my “real” email address of phone number on line. I have a couple of free hotmail accounts I use for verification and I give fake phone numbers. Keeps the telemarketers away
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 20.12.11 9:47

Lakeco wrote:So if I read this right, the kooks beef is the email addy and the phone number when you created the DLP.info site. Seems to me, that fact the he is bitching about not getting to see your personal email and phone number is more than enough reason for you not using it. Personally speaking, I NEVER use my “real” email address of phone number on line. I have a couple of free hotmail accounts I use for verification and I give fake phone numbers. Keeps the telemarketers away

Did you catch the part about yahoo messenger messages from 2006 associated with C&B's email? This psycho bellwanger calls other people obsessed, that is just too rich.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 20.12.11 9:55

Autobot wrote:
Lakeco wrote:So if I read this right, the kooks beef is the email addy and the phone number when you created the DLP.info site. Seems to me, that fact the he is bitching about not getting to see your personal email and phone number is more than enough reason for you not using it. Personally speaking, I NEVER use my “real” email address of phone number on line. I have a couple of free hotmail accounts I use for verification and I give fake phone numbers. Keeps the telemarketers away

Did you catch the part about yahoo messenger messages from 2006 associated with C&B's email? This psycho bellwanger calls other people obsessed, that is just too rich.

Yahoo Messenger ?????

You mean the SAME yahoo messenger HE was caught in a lie about when he siad he "never used it" ?

The same yahoo messenger HE got the name of some retired ATT VP and his admin, claimed (lied) it was HIS "Former boss" and claimed (lied) that she knew my name, had all my info, and first claimed (lied) he could "get me fired" and later claimed (lied) "knew I had been laid off ????

The tranny is the gift that keeps on giving....bwa ha ha

lol!

bounce

queen

Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 20.12.11 10:19

Saara wrote:
Autobot wrote:

Yahoo Messenger ?????

You mean the SAME yahoo messenger HE was caught in a lie about when he siad he "never used it" ?

The same yahoo messenger HE got the name of some retired ATT VP and his admin, claimed (lied) it was HIS "Former boss" and claimed (lied) that she knew my name, had all my info, and first claimed (lied) he could "get me fired" and later claimed (lied) "knew I had been laid off ????

The tranny is the gift that keeps on giving....bwa ha ha

lol!

bounce

queen

This is why I am so glad I ran into you Sa'. I get an education every time I go to that site. I honestly never realized sick, twisted, desperate people like that existed.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 11.02.12 13:32

OMG.....LOL

I just sent you a text and e mailed you something,,,,this is the freakin BEST

Turns out it was the Tranny who goaded fat Fuck into writing to Go daddy and trying to "shut down" the DLP.info site..hahahahaha !!!!

I am laughing so hard I almost pissed my pants....check out the part where IT says "we can prove it if we have to",,,,,,Bwa Ha ha,,,These losers are frickin hilarious
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:50

BUUUUMP....
Saara wrote:I didn't bother to go to DLP and read it, but I hear through the grapevine the Tranny (Houdish1) is claiming I am my good friend Cos

Why do you think in the YEARS years you and your drooling butt buddies have been trying, you have NEVER been able to come up with ANYTHING close to info on me other than an old Facebook page I never use and another where I use a pseudo name ?
Hummm ?
Bwa ha ha

"I did dat"

I'll prolly stop up at DLP in the next couple days to see this myself...I hear he and Lisa the cyber whore melting down is freakin hilarious
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down