Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sa' Houndish1 is claiming he was a banker again LOL

3 posters

Go down

Sa' Houndish1 is claiming he was a banker again LOL Empty Sa' Houndish1 is claiming he was a banker again LOL

Post by Autobot 14.02.12 17:43

Check this out Laughing

Houndish1: I was there in 1989 or 1990 when I worked for Fifth Third in Cinti. We bought a bank up there and I was with a very large group working on the conversion

Now in his gender confused imagination, not only was he a big time mortgage banker, (which you proved was a lie) he was now he was a a big time executive that acquired other banks and executed conversions. The rest of the thread is the usual morons trying to pretend they know shit from shinola and babbling about the republican primaries as if they have a clue, and telling lies about their lives in Ohio.Thought you might find this amusing that even after you proved this freak lied about almost everything, he is still clinging to the lies. Also Fat Matt Sipos didn't know Santorum was from Pennsylvania, thought you might fand that interesting and amusing too.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Sa' Houndish1 is claiming he was a banker again LOL Empty Re: Sa' Houndish1 is claiming he was a banker again LOL

Post by Saara 14.02.12 20:02

Autobot wrote:Check this out Laughing

Houndish1: I was there in 1989 or 1990 when I worked for Fifth Third in Cinti. We bought a bank up there and I was with a very large group working on the conversion

Now in his gender confused imagination, not only was he a big time mortgage banker, (which you proved was a lie) he was now he was a a big time executive that acquired other banks and executed conversions. The rest of the thread is the usual morons trying to pretend they know shit from shinola and babbling about the republican primaries as if they have a clue, and telling lies about their lives in Ohio.Thought you might find this amusing that even after you proved this freak lied about almost everything, he is still clinging to the lies. Also Fat Matt Sipos didn't know Santorum was from Pennsylvania, thought you might fand that interesting and amusing too.

Classic and totally expected. See,,,,,,,, we didn't make him drooler of the month for February for nothing .

Let's see,,,,1989 or 1990 (He cant remember which ? Really?)

That is the time frame he claimed he was a bartender at Applebees or some such bullshit.....so I guess we are supposed to believe a big time banking exec worked a 2nd job as a bartender in a fern bar ? Bwa Ha Ha,,,yeah,,,,,,that happens a LOT
lol!

So was this before, during, or after he was an imaginary lawyer, telecom executive, and was married to an imaginary husband with an imaginary job at Ford who was laid off when he was looking for sympathy and fired when he was trying to get the drooler boys to loan him money ? (One,,,,, Robinette Broad(sock)head AKA LSOL AKA Sci Fi comic book faggot actually DID send him money)

The Tranny is totally the gift that keeps on giving,,,,and he again managed to talk too much and paint himself into a corner and get caught in more lies

Fatty Matty Sipos didn't know Santorum was from Pennsylvania,,,,,,,LOLZ

The slobbering 367 pound fat fuck is on political web sites 24/7/365 and I guess he was too busy talking about having sex with a Transsexual, albino cyber fucking fat pigs like Lala pig,,,,,,,, lying to white trash unfit mother internet prostitutes like Lisa (GoGo) about never to happen "Lunch Dates" pig,,,,, and psycho obsessing over MOI queen to have picked up that factoid in conversation eh ?

If I were him, I would worry more about the fact there may be protestors and reporters with cameras outside his friends Jason and Jakes
Crumb's business group meetings than about Rick Santorum
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sa' Houndish1 is claiming he was a banker again LOL Empty Re: Sa' Houndish1 is claiming he was a banker again LOL

Post by Lakeco 14.02.12 20:25

Saara wrote:

Classic and totally expected. See,,,,,,,, we didn't make him drooler of the month for February for nothing .

Let's see,,,,1989 or 1990 (He cant remember which ? Really?)

That is the time frame he claimed he was a bartender at Applebees or some such bullshit.....so I guess we are supposed to believe a big time banking exec worked a 2nd job as a bartender in a fern bar ? Bwa Ha Ha,,,yeah,,,,,,that happens a LOT
lol!

So was this before, during, or after he was an imaginary lawyer, telecom executive, and was married to an imaginary husband with an imaginary job at Ford who was laid off when he was looking for sympathy and fired when he was trying to get the drooler boys to loan him money ? (One,,,,, Robinette Broad(sock)head AKA LSOL AKA Sci Fi comic book faggot actually DID send him money)

The Tranny is totally the gift that keeps on giving,,,,and he again managed to talk too much and paint himself into a corner and get caught in more lies

Fatty Matty Sipos didn't know Santorum was from Pennsylvania,,,,,,,LOLZ

The slobbering 367 pound fat fuck is on political web sites 24/7/365 and I guess he was too busy talking about having sex with a Transsexual, albino cyber fucking fat pigs like Lala pig,,,,,,,, lying to white trash unfit mother internet prostitutes like Lisa (GoGo) about never to happen "Lunch Dates" pig,,,,, and psycho obsessing over MOI queen to have picked up that factoid in conversation eh ?

If I were him, I would worry more about the fact there may be protestors and reporters with cameras outside his friends Jason and Jakes
Crumb's business group meetings than about Rick Santorum

My 12 year old niece knows Rick Santorum was a Senator from Pennsylvania. Her parents took her to Epcot center once, and I am pretty sure she can tell you what year that was without having to narrow it down to two. Has anyone done a fact check to see what acquisitions Fifth Third made in "1989 or 1990"?
Oh wait, I just did.
Wait for it
"IT" lied again
Nothing listed prior to 1999.

Recent acquisitions and mergers

In 1999, the company completed the acquisition of Enterprise Federal Bancorp Inc., one of the biggest thrifts in the Cincinnati area. The purchase, estimated at $96.4 million, provided Fifth Third with 11 additional branches in greater Cincinnati. Fifth Third also acquired Ashland Bankshares, Inc. and subsidiary Bank of Ashland, both based in Kentucky. The $80 million purchase gave Fifth Third four more branches, as well as $160 million in assets. Fifth Third also began to implement plans to expand further into Florida and acquired South Florida Bank Holding Corp. in June, adding another four branches to its Florida roster. Additional expansion into the Cleveland, Ohio, area came with the acquisition of Emerald Financial Corp. for $204 million. Fifth Third also acquired Cleveland-based Emerald Financial Corp. and its subsidiary, Strongsville Savings Bank.

In May 2007, Fifth Third announced the acquisition of R-G Crown Bank of Casselberry, Florida. This purchase added thirty branches in Florida and three in Georgia to Fifth Third's branch network. The transaction closed in the fourth quarter of 2007.[9]

On August 16, 2007, Fifth Third announced the purchase of First Charter Bank of Charlotte, North Carolina.[10] As part of this transaction, Fifth Third entered the North Carolina market with 57 branches, and the Atlanta market with two branches.[11] On April 16, 2008, the Federal Reserve Bank approved the transaction for Fifth Third Bank to acquire First Charter. [12] The acquisition was completed in June 2008.[13]

On September 25, 2007, Fifth Third announced the acquisition of nine branch locations in Atlanta, GA, from First Horizon National Corporation.[14] On February 7, 2008, First Horizon canceled the sale of the branches to Fifth Third, as the sale price suddenly became unacceptable to FHN. Then, on March 25, 2008, news outlets reported that the sale was reinstated.[15]

On October 31, 2008, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) announced that all deposits of Florida-based Freedom Bank (which was shut down the same day) would be assumed by Fifth Third Bank.[16]

On March 30, 2009 Fifth Third announced a joint venture with Advent International, selling off 51% of their credit card processing gem Fifth Third Processing Solutions. The new company Fifth Third Processing Solutions LLC will go into effect June 2009. Advent International paid a reported $561 million in cash although, the deal is set to the amount of $1.25 billion altogether.

Fifth Third was rumored to be one of the front runners alongside Huntington Bancshares to buy the National City branches in the Pittsburgh and Erie regions that PNC Financial Services was required to sell off by the United States Department of Justice as part of PNC's deal to acquire National City in 2008.[17] Had Fifth Third bought the branches, it would've greatly expanded the bank's presence in the Pittsburgh region (where Fifth Third has opened a small handful of branches over the past few years as opposed to acquiring a rival bank) as well as enter the Erie market. Ultimately, PNC sold the bulk of the overlapping branches to First Niagara Bank.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 14.02.12 21:10

Great catch Lakeco. I think you should get some sort of award for that one.
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 14.02.12 21:29

Autobot wrote:Great catch Lakeco. I think you should get some sort of award for that one.

I rock. Yay me
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 14.02.12 22:13

Lakeco wrote:
Autobot wrote:Great catch Lakeco. I think you should get some sort of award for that one.

I rock. Yay me

You are awesome Chrissy...LOL

Add another huge LIE the Tranny has been caught in

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 15.02.12 12:03

I had an appointment with my dentist today, he called and had to cancel. He got called in to his dishwashing job at Olive Garden.
Did I mention he was a lawyer and an account executive at verizon as well?
His wife worked at GM, she got laid off, fired, I mean laid off, no fired. :
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 15.02.12 12:15

Lakeco wrote:

I had an appointment with my dentist today, he called and had to cancel. He got called in to his dishwashing job at Olive Garden.
Did I mention he was a lawyer and an accont executive at vorizon as well?
His wife worked at GM, she got laid off, fired, I mean laid off, no fired. Smile

YES,,,,,,and she got such a great severnce package, staring next year, no one in the family will have to work,,,, they will just hang out, send their imaginary kids to play hockey in July,,,,run off to imaginary ski vacations in Vermont, and be on DLP.com the entire first day,,,,,,cook up lots of "yummy shrimp scampi" (The famous two hour long cooking veriety),,,,,be on 5 different web sites 24/7/365,,,,, Have daily chats with Todd Palin and give him legal advice,,,,and for some odd reason, still have to ask strangers on the internet (Spazicated lowlife crator face Sci Fi comic book dorks) to borrow money

lol!

She is a better man than LCOF !

bounce
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 15.02.12 12:25

Did I mention he was a lawyer and an accont executive at vorizon as well?
His wife worked at GM, she got laid off, fired, I mean laid off, no fired. Smile

YES,,,,,,and she got such a great severnce package, staring next year, no one in the family will have to work,,,, they will just hang out, send their imaginary kids to play hockey in July,,,,run off to imaginary ski vacations in Vermont, and be on DLP.com the entire first day,,,,,,cook up lots of "yummy shrimp scampi" (The famous two hour long cooking veriety),,,,,be on 5 different web sites 24/7/365,,,,, Have daily chats with Todd Palin and give him legal advice,,,,and for some odd reason, still have to ask strangers on the internet (Spazicated lowlife crator face Sci Fi comic book dorks) to borrow money

lol!

She is a better man than LCOF !

bounce

My dentist had me checked out and has all my personal information. He got if from a friend of his on AOL messenger who looked up some random guy some guy who worked at my old employer like 15 years ago that he never actually spoke too. Oh, did I mention that guy used to be my dentist's boss?
Yeah, they still keep in touch, even though they never met. It all happened somewhere in NJ I think, or Ohio, or Pennsylvania, or New Hampshire, or was it Portland Maine ?
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 15.02.12 12:28

My dentist had me checked out and has all my personal information. He got if from a friend of his on AOL messenger who looked up some random guy some guy who worked at my old employer like 15 years ago that he never actually spoke too. Oh, did I mention that guy used to be my dentist's boss?
Yeah, they still keep in touch, even though they never met. It all happened somewhere in NJ I think, or Ohio, or Pennsylvania, or New Hampshire, or was it Portland Maine ?

"The boys can't wait to see their Cousins"

Hahahahaha !!!!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 15.02.12 12:51

[quote="Saara"]

"The boys can't wait to see their Cousins"

Hahahahaha !!!!

Did you get PERMISSION from Forbes to use their data in you post?
What’s the difference between douching and MURDER?
Obama tried to pass the fairness doctrine in 1810 even before the radio was invented!
That email addressed was used to log onto a site in 1963
You claimed your husband was Sugar Ray Leonard, they are both former boxers and live on planet earth
So I took part a 3 year lie about an old drunk saying she looked like a 25 year old Nicole Kidman, not to mention 40 other lies of my own. You're obsessing!

So much material, we could do this all day! You are a better man than me Sa' Very Happy
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 15.02.12 13:13

Obama tried to pass the fairness doctrine before the radio was invented!
You claimed your husband was Sugar Ray Leonard, they are both former boxers and live on planet earth
So I took part a 3 year lie about an old drunk saying she looked like a 25 year old Nicole Kidman, not to mention 40 other lies of my own. You're obsessing!
So much material, we could do this all day! You are a better man than me Sa' Very Happy

Ok, here is a really dark shadowy shot from the Goodyear blimp over looking Heinz Field during a Steelers Dolphins game
Sa' Houndish1 is claiming he was a banker again LOL Aerial[
You see that dot on the 24th row, 16th from the right in sction A-14?
That is houndish1!
Hey houndish1, how about a close-up?

<cheep cheep cheep>

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 15.02.12 13:32

Will he be getting a cut of Todd Palin's award from his law suit against argue with everyone.com?
He should cut him in since they are such close friends and talk every day. Maybe he can use that money to get his wiener clipped and breast implants
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Autobot 15.02.12 15:12

You guys are killing me, LOL
Autobot
Autobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 15.02.12 21:58

Saara wrote:

Ok, here is a really dark shadowy shot from the Goodyear blimp over looking Heinz Field during a Steelers Dolphins game
That is houndish1!

<cheep cheep cheep>

No close up Tranny ?
(He spends more time here than he does on DLP.com, Politico, or any of the other 10 sites he languishes on)

Just that shadowy dark pic of some random woman on a beach taken from 100 feet away ?

<Chirping cross dressing pathologically lying crickets>

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 16.02.12 11:27

So, what was the name of that bank there is no record of fifth third aquiring back in "1989 or 1990" ?

<Transsexual crickets with imaginary familes who borrow money from strangers on the internet,,,,cheep cheep cheep>
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 22.02.12 9:01

"Banker"
"The boys can't wait to see their cousins"
"lawyer"
"Daily contact with Todd Palin"
"Saara is Cos"
"Jose Hernandez
"Ski vacations"

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakeco 22.02.12 14:16

Saara wrote:
Saara wrote:

That is houndish1!

<cheep cheep cheep>

No close up Tranny ?
(He spends more time here than he does on DLP.com, Politico, or any of the other 10 sites he languishes on)

Just that shadowy dark pic of some random woman on a beach taken from 100 feet away ?

lol!

I want to see a close up of a dish of shrimp scampi after cooking on the stove for two hours, of a guy in drag at a ski resort in Vermont, of Todd Palin having his daily chat with a drag queen, and most of all, "The boys" lugging arond hockey equipment in the summer, and their cousins at their tearful reunion in Portland Maine.
Lakeco
Lakeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 23.02.12 12:52

Lakeco wrote:
Saara wrote:
Saara wrote:

That is houndish1!

<cheep cheep cheep>

No close up Tranny ?

lol!

I want to see a close up of a dish of shrimp scampi after cooking on the stove for two hours, of a guy in drag at a ski resort in Vermont, of Todd Palin having his daily chat with a drag queen, and most of all, "The boys" lugging arond hockey equipment in the summer, and their cousins at their tearful reunion in Portland Maine.

"The Boys"
"Cousins"
"Portlamd Maine"

lol!
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saara 17.07.12 6:39

Bumping the 190+ viewed thread
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down