Saara's Political Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ali..one of the few people I was wrong about

Go down

Ali..one of the few people I was wrong about  Empty Ali..one of the few people I was wrong about

Post by Saara 10.01.12 12:25

The more of her personal info read and heard, the more I realized how wrong I had been

The same info I had planned to burn her with, turned out to be the info that made me realize she didn't deserve it, and that her original dislike for me was based on malicious losers blaiming ME for on line drama I had NOTHING to do with...she doesnt have to "like" me...but I know her story, and she is awesome

Not to worry Ali...I won't be spilling anything too personal specific

Last edited by Saara on 10.01.12 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ali..one of the few people I was wrong about  Empty Re: Ali..one of the few people I was wrong about

Post by Saara 10.01.12 13:51

Saara wrote:The more of her personal info read and heard, the more I realized how wrong I had been

The same info I had planned to burn her with, turned out to be the info that made me realize she didn't deserve it, and that her original dislike for me was based on malicious losers blaiming ME for on line drama I had NOTHING to do with...she doesnt have to "like" me...but I know her story, and she is awesome

Coming soon to DLP.info

Not to worry Ali...I won't be spilling anything too personal specific

http://downloadpolitics.info/Saara_s_Blog.html

The story
Saara
Saara
Admin

Back to top Go down